Sökning: "information in schools"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 593 uppsatser innehållade orden information in schools.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to investigate how teachers´ self-perceived competencies and their attitudes toward ICT in the classroom are related to the use of ICT. The methodology that is used for answering the research question is of a quantitative character in form of questionnaires. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Inclusive education and evidence based strategies in four Danish schools Author: Margareta Andersson Danish schools are supposed to include 96% of all students. They are also supposed to use evidence based strategies to make inclusion happen. LÄS MER
3. An investigation of factors marginalising the Bildung goals of the Swedish gymnasium curriculum in chemistry teacher’s reports of their teachingMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Bildung (in Swedish bildning), has historical relevance for the Swedish education system and remains a crucial element of the Swedish school curriculum today. Significantly, economic goals also inform the content and form of the curriculum with research findings suggesting that these goals dominate over, or marginalise the curriculum’s humanistic or Bildung goals. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Mediatization theory, which I used as a paradigm for this work, conceive the boundaries between media, society and politics are vanishing. In a society where media are omnipresent and becoming parts of our lives, media literacy and civic education are crucial for the democratic development of society. LÄS MER
5. Implementar actividades de autoevaluación en la enseñanza de español como lengua extranjera : Conocimientos y actitudes de los profesores suecosUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : This study investigates Swedish secondary and upper secondary school teachers' knowledge and attitudes with respect to implementing self-assessment activities in teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. The purpose of the study has been to get an overview of the state of the implementation of self-assessment in Swedish schools. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet information in schools.