Sökning: "integration IT universitet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 676 uppsatser innehållade orden integration IT universitet.
1. Integrating Acquisitions An examination of which variables affect the level of integration: a case studyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies mergers & acquisitions and its integration process. The main focus has been to examine the variables that affect the level of integration. An initial literature review was conducted where the authors found a slight discrep-ancy within the M&A literature about which factors should determine the level of integration. LÄS MER
2. Analysis and Development of Potential Material & By-Product Synergies between Zero-Emissions Industries and Urban Waste Streams.Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The concept of integration of industries in urban setup is the current trend among researchers and engineers in the field of industrial ecology and environmental engineering. Trend of urbanization forces an increasing human demand for energy, materials, water and other resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) software is used by organizations to control accounting, manufacturing and customer processes. It is common practice that organizations use more than a singular ERP system and various modules from multiple ERP vendors in their business. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Geofysik
Sammanfattning : The accumulation of CO2 in the atmosphere is considered to be the main reason for the global warming effect. The emissions can be reduced substantially by capturing and storing the CO2. The CO2SINK project was Europe’s first onshore project for the geological storage and monitoring of CO2. LÄS MER
5. EU-migranters livssituation i det svenska samhället : En kvalitativ studie bland besökare på verksamheten CrossroadsKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how EU-migrants visiting the social project Crossroads experience their life situation in the Swedish society. Two questions were formulated: (1) How do the respondents describe their situation when it comes to work, housing and social network? (2) How do the interviewees describe and experience the social project Crossroads? The method used was qualitative interviews conducted with five EU-migrants who visited Crossroads. LÄS MER