Sökning: "interest rates"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 442 uppsatser innehållade orden interest rates.
1. The Importance of Familial Liability for Substance Abuse and Criminality in Young Male Violent OffendersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: There is an interest to find out more about family background of violent offenders and how it affects the development of their problems. Aims: To investigate the association between familial liability, substance abuse disorders (SUDs) and aggressive antisocial behaviour in young violent offenders. LÄS MER
2. Andelsbaserad crowdfunding som finansieringskälla inom IT-sektorn - En kvalitativ studie om andelsbaserad crowfunding bland svenska småföretag inom IT-sektornKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today, there is a broad consensus on the importance of small business for employment, growth, competitiveness of the economy. Financing the establishment and growth of smaller companies is therefore a matter of great importance for the economy as well as for our prosperity. LÄS MER
3. Can Information Increase Turnout in the European Parliament Elections? The perks of political conversation for the uninterestedKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Direct elections to the European Parliament have been held since 1979 and turnout has steadily decreased with each election. The turnout rates vary considerably between member states, but the overall trend is diminishing participation from the citizens of Europe. LÄS MER
4. Prediction of Conversion Rates in Online Marketing - A study of the application of logistic regression for predicting conversion rates in online marketing.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis was written in collaboration with an anonymous European automotive company, Company X, which uses online marketing as a part of their business model. In online marketing it is of inrest to estimate conversion rates, that is the quota of a population at an initial state that will go on to perform a certain action. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Interest Rate Sensitivity of Real Estate Companies’ Income Statements - A Study on the Swedish Market in a Low Rate Environment Seminar date: 11th of January 2018 Course: FEKH89, Bachelor Degree Project in Financial Management, Undergraduate Level Authors: Karl Ågren, Samuel Hammarling and Sebastian Lindeborg Advisor: Anamaria Cociorva Key words: Real estate companies, repo rate, income statement sensitivity, pricing of debt, mixed methods research Purpose: The purpose of this study is to empirically investigate the sensitivity of Swedish real estate companies’ income statements towards a 100 basis point increase in the Riksbank’s repo rate. Methodology: A mixed methods research approach is employed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet interest rates.