Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 485 uppsatser innehållade ordet intermediate.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines Swedish students’ self-estimation regarding the proficiency inwriting kanji characters. Various studies about Kanji exist, but investigations aboutwriting are still limited. In addition, the study analyzed the respondent incorrectanswers to see in which way they try to retrieve kanji characters. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Researchers have foreseen HIV/AIDS to be one of the biggest threats to the general business climate and profitability of companies in Africa. The virus thus affects individual workers, companies as well as the labor market as a whole. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : Energy saving in coal power plants is a popular topic in present days with the global energy crisis. Internal electricity demand or auxiliary power consumption is an energy portion related with equipment supportive to the main equipment, which is unavoidable but with a proper investigation, some amount of this energy can be saved either by introducing thermally efficient auxiliary equipment or improving efficiencies of available equipment. LÄS MER
4. A dynamic and spatially distributed rainfall runoff model - Developing a model for overland flow in GIS, based on a multiple flow direction algorithmUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Climate change is expected to cause 20-25% heavier rainfall in Sweden which, in combination with the ongoing urbanization, increases the probability of flooding in urban areas. These floods may cause large infrastructural damage and economical costs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Enhancing productivity in bioprocesses, especially for biofuel production, is crucial for achieving an environmentally and economically sustainable biotechnology industry.Metabolic channelling occurs in nature when the intermediate between two consecutive enzymes in a pathway is directed from the first enzyme to the second avoiding diffusion in the cytosol. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet intermediate.