Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 498 uppsatser innehållade ordet intermediate.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines Swedish students’ self-estimation regarding the proficiency inwriting kanji characters. Various studies about Kanji exist, but investigations aboutwriting are still limited. In addition, the study analyzed the respondent incorrectanswers to see in which way they try to retrieve kanji characters. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Researchers have foreseen HIV/AIDS to be one of the biggest threats to the general business climate and profitability of companies in Africa. The virus thus affects individual workers, companies as well as the labor market as a whole. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate if the Renewable Identification Numbers (RIN) markets have operated efficiently, a controversial and unexplored area in prior research. This is done through an event study of the retroactive introductions of the Blenders Tax Credit (BTC) and its effect on the RIN Credit Market, related commodity markets and relevant firm stocks. LÄS MER
4. The Effect of Architectural Configurations on the Biological Light Response in Residential BuildingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : Daylight has beneficial psychological and health effects that range from enhanced alertness, mood improvements, increased productivity, and well-being. Recently, the interest in non-visual (also called biological) effect of light has increased substantially. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work has aimed to implement a robust communication system for military aircrafts produced by Saab. A big part of the thesis focuses on a comparison study of different possible designs and their impact on the system. From the comparison study a decentralized, Peer to Peer, Publish/Subscribe system was selected for implementation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet intermediate.