Sökning: "international agreement"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 213 uppsatser innehållade orden international agreement.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET)
Sammanfattning : Due to the nature of globalization, new strategies have been designed to break into new markets. Joint Venture is a common strategy to enter new markets and by using a Joint Venture, companies share risks and establish new contacts with local knowledge. Brazil is a market where foreign investors gain more and more interest. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Rättsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In tune with the cross-border trade the infringement of intellectual property rights has become a growing problem in Europe and the rest of the world. In June 2008 negotiations about a new international agreement was initiated between Europe, its member states and ten other countries, which will restrict infringements of intellectual property rights. LÄS MER
13. The Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment and its Protocol on Aircraft Equipment - Predictability and enforcement of international security agreementsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The difference between the laws of different countries and their legal systems when it comes to restrictiveness in the approach to non-possessory securities have bedevilled the financing and leasing of highly valuable assets such as aircraft equipment, for many years. Furthermore, the law in some countries does not give adequate protection to creditors in the event of default by debtors. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The significance of changed conditions for contractual obligations and liabilities has always been one of the most debated contract law issues. In long-term agreements it is often extremely difficult to forecast all possible effects of a contract due to the fact that conditions under which the contracting parties have entered into such contract may drastically change. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The essay discusses IP regulation and transactions in a defined part of the open innovation area, which is called crowdcasting. The topic seems relevant when we in our everyday lives is met by an increased demand for innovation within our companies and organizations in order to maintain our international competitive advantage. LÄS MER