Sökning: "international trade law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 uppsatser innehållade orden international trade law.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Rättsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Export is a top priority for Sweden's economy but for Swedish companies it may involve uncomfortable risks of exporting without sincere consideration. When the United Nations Security Council puts an embargo against a country, this often mean an import and export restriction. The thought is to push undemocratic regimes into respecting human rights. LÄS MER
2. The Consumer Rights Directive : Improved as a cross-border-only Regulation and toward a European Consumer Code influenced by the Common Frame of Reference?Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Rättsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The proposal of the European Commission for a Consumer Rights Directive in 2008 marked the culmination of the review of the acquis communautaire in the area of consumer contract law within the EU, launched in 2003 with the Action Plan for European Contract Law. Even though it was not initially restricted to consumer contract law, but concerned the contract law as a whole and targeted toward achieving a more coherent regu-latory framework without making a sharp distinction between B2B and B2C transactions, the final version of the Consumer Rights Directive has the specific aim of creating a real business-to-consumer Internal Market. LÄS MER
3. Subsidizing Global Solar Power : A contemporary legal study of existing and potential international incentives for solar PV investments in developing countriesMagister-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : With national cuts on solar PV subsidies and the current “oversupply” of panels, the global solar market is clearly threatened by a contraction. Yet, the need for more solar power is apparent, particularly for the world’s poor and vulnerable population. LÄS MER
4. Stopping Destructive Arms Proliferation: How the Arms Trade Treaty can improve peace and security by introducing the first international regulations on transfers of conventional armsC-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how the newly adopted Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), the first international treaty to regulate the trade in conventional arms, can address the issue of the illegal and irresponsible proliferation of small arms and lights weapons (SALW) and improve peace and security. By far the most commonly used weapons in modern conflicts, SALW and their effects mainly on intrastate conflicts, I argue, are the most important issues for the ATT to address. LÄS MER
5. Regulating Law or Being Regulated by the Law? An Analysis of Private Military Security Companies under the Regime of International Humanitarian LawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The international legal system has weathered sweeping changes during last decades as new actors have appeared in international system. Private Military Security Companies (PMSCs) are one example of the most prominent shifts occurred in the context of laws of war with International Humanitarian Law (IHL) being part of it. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet international trade law.