Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 329 uppsatser innehållade ordet intersectionality.
1. Intersectionality and the Vulnerability of Irregular Migrant Women to Sexual Assault: the Journey and Arrival to the U.S./Mexico BorderMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This research looks at the sexual assault of irregular migrant women on the journey and arrival to the United States/Mexico border from an intersectional perspective. It aims to analyze this topic through understanding cultural issues and changes at the border which have fomented abuse of migrants’ human rights, and combines the academic research with data regarding irregular migration, militarization of the border, and gender statistics. LÄS MER
2. The Intersectional Intention: (Re)producing Inequalities When Trying to Attain Gender Equality in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated the understanding of intersectionality that is being (re)produced in a Swedish governmental investigation report on gender equality (SOU 2015:86). The aim of this study was to critically examine examples found in the SOU-report of the proposed ambition that intersectionality should be implemented into gender equality politics. LÄS MER
3. Välkommen till blocket.se/bostad... om du är rökfri, djurfri och inte har betalningsanmärkningar. En studie av representationer på den privata hyresmarknadenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the ads where individuals rent apartments on blocket.se/bostad. The aim is to examine the representations from an intersectional perspective. LÄS MER
4. Embodied Migration: In the Context of Iranian Men in Sweden - Toward an Embodied Post/Transdisciplinary ParadigmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an explorative research about Iranian post-migration masculine identity in Sweden. The aim is to identify and analyse the embodied factors that have affected the Iranian men’s post-migration identity formation. LÄS MER
5. “Because it is too late, you cannot put it back into the box.” A qualitative study on LGBTQ activism in MumbaiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : People of other sexual and/or gender identity than the prevailing are subject to discrimination. In India a law criminalizing homosexual acts, known as Section 377, was read down in 2009 to be reinstated in 2013. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet intersectionality.