Sökning: "investment management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 781 uppsatser innehållade orden investment management.
1. Managing the Risks and Uncertainties of Brexit: A multiple-case study on Swedish SMEs with exposure towards the UKMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Understanding events’ impact on financial instruments are crucial for the participants in the financial markets. Here we propose an approach to model an anticipated event’s impact on the prices of FX options, represented in implied volatility. LÄS MER
3. Management of personal investments in Russia and Sweden : Influence of financial literacy of young adults on their behavior in financial planningMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Unawareness of most students about how to save and increase their money and changes in global economic conditions create new opportunities and challenges in international business and investment field. Lack of interest from investment companies, banks, funds, estate sellers and rialtos to this interesting and growing group of people, where even bringing up future clients in this young adults can play a big role in future success of the company. LÄS MER
4. Dimensionering av pelletspanna : Ångkartläggning och dimensionering av en ny pelletspanna hos Fresenius Kabii KungsängenM1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The current boilers at the Brunna plant were installed in 1979 using oil and solvents to produce steam for the production and heating of the plant. To reduce the carbon dioxide emissions in compliance with Fresenius Kabi strategy a new biofuel boiler is about to be installed. LÄS MER
5. Studying the feasibility of installing a temperature independent snowmaking system with heat recovery : Case study for the ski resort of AstúnMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : A research on analysing the feasibility and the benefits obtained from the utilisation of the heat surplus from temperature independent snowmaking systems is proposed. The interest of this research relies on the fact that it is a way of making it viable both economically and environmentally, to use these systems, which are the solution for snow scarcity due to global warming. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet investment management.