Sökning: "knowledge exchange"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 447 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge exchange.
1. Lärande på kundcenter : En kvantitativ studie om hur olika lärandetekniker tillämpas av medarbetare på kundcenterKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to contribute with knowledge regarding the organizational structures for employees’ learning and how the learning techniques are applied by the employees at the contact centers within the financial sector. This was done through three research questions“To what extent do the employees acknowledge that they learn through non-formal learning techniques?”,“To what extent do the employees acknowledge that they learn through informal learning techniques?” and “Which patterns can be seen based on the employees choices of learning techniques?”. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : When tourism is growing fast it is important to develop it in a sustainable way which benefits the communities involved as much as possible. Homestay tourism can benefit local communities such as mass tourism has been widely criticized for failing to do. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : We investigate the impact on different types of investors of market consolidation and fragmentation, thought of as the number of objects listed on a stock exchange. We find that, at high levels of fragmentation, there are benefits to consolidation for buyers, as less information for a buyer's competitor enables him to make positive profits. LÄS MER
4. Shifts within the carbon cycle in response to the absence of keystone herbivore Ovibos moschatus in a high arctic mireMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Tundra ecosystems are generally recognized as globally important carbon sinks, yet the knowledge on threats to such ecosystems is narrow. Climate change is predicted to reduce the number of muskox (Ovibos moschatus) in the arctic, it is therefore essential to understand the effect herbivores induce on the arctic ecosystem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an ethnographic study of Chinese visitors’ participation in culinary tourism in the Öresund region. It aims to do qualitative research on the consumption of exotic food and the status of cooking with locals’ activity among Chinese tourists and to deliver insights to culinary tourism agencies in terms of attracting Chinese tourists to joining the food-related activities in present and investigating more relevant activities in the future. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet knowledge exchange.