Sökning: "knowledge exchange"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 441 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge exchange.
1. Lärande på kundcenter : En kvantitativ studie om hur olika lärandetekniker tillämpas av medarbetare på kundcenterKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to contribute with knowledge regarding the organizational structures for employees’ learning and how the learning techniques are applied by the employees at the contact centers within the financial sector. This was done through three research questions“To what extent do the employees acknowledge that they learn through non-formal learning techniques?”,“To what extent do the employees acknowledge that they learn through informal learning techniques?” and “Which patterns can be seen based on the employees choices of learning techniques?”. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : When tourism is growing fast it is important to develop it in a sustainable way which benefits the communities involved as much as possible. Homestay tourism can benefit local communities such as mass tourism has been widely criticized for failing to do. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : We investigate the impact on different types of investors of market consolidation and fragmentation, thought of as the number of objects listed on a stock exchange. We find that, at high levels of fragmentation, there are benefits to consolidation for buyers, as less information for a buyer's competitor enables him to make positive profits. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) studies, with roots from the information theory, knowledge and knowledge management (KM) has increased during the past years and moved to a broader spread of occupations. Therefore, a need of a literature review on the field of KMS arose and is fulfilled in this article. LÄS MER
5. “Getting the agencies together”: A qualitative study of the professionals’ perceptions of collaboration in prevention of juvenile criminalityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Interagency collaboration is increasingly recognized as an effective approach in prevention of crimes among young population. Sweden along with Denmark and Norway was among the pioneers in introducing the platform for information exchange between social services, schools, police and the recreational centers for youth, those agencies having the primary contact with young people. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet knowledge exchange.