Sökning: "knowledge exchange"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge exchange.
1. “Getting the agencies together”: A qualitative study of the professionals’ perceptions of collaboration in prevention of juvenile criminalityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Interagency collaboration is increasingly recognized as an effective approach in prevention of crimes among young population. Sweden along with Denmark and Norway was among the pioneers in introducing the platform for information exchange between social services, schools, police and the recreational centers for youth, those agencies having the primary contact with young people. LÄS MER
2. Fördröjande faktorer för digitaliseringen av vården En fallstudie om fördröjande interoperabilitetsfaktorer inom Västra GötalandsregionenMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The health care sector faces an ever-increasing challenge to increase the quality of careand, at the same time, make better use of resources. While Information technology isoften described as a central enabler in meeting the aforementioned challenge, the rate ofdigilitalization is simultaneously described as being too slow, and a lack ofinteroperability is often described as a major contributing factor. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science (two year) in conservation60 hecDepartment of conservationUniversity of Gothenburg2016:30.... LÄS MER
4. Lightweight Remote Collaboration System based on WebRTC : Improving Remote Collaboration FlexibilityMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Context. Introduction of efficient multimedia technologies combined with the spreading of high-speed internet connection all over the world has led to the continuous increase in demand of multimedia services, particularly video and audio. LÄS MER
5. Communication & Implementation for Social Change: Mobilizing knowledge across geographic and academic bordersMagister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In many academic disciplines, there are promising discoveries and valuable information, which have the potential to improve lives but have not been transferred to or taken up in ‘real world’ practice. There are multiple, complex reasons for this divide between theory and practice—sometimes referred to as the ‘know-do’ gap—and there are a number of disciplines and research fields that have grown out of the perceived need to close these gaps. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet knowledge exchange.