Sökning: "land use changes"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 127 uppsatser innehållade orden land use changes.
11. Thermoeconomic Analysis and Optimisation of Air-Based Bottoming Cycles for Water-Free Hybrid Solar Gas-Turbine Power PlantsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The growing worldwide energy demand and the impacts of climate change due to anthropogenic greenhouse gases emissions are among the major issues facing humanity. The global energy system, responsible for most of the greenhouse gases emissions, is therefore at the heart of global concerns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : As one of the poorest countries in the world Mozambique has a great need of development, especially among smallholder farmers within the agriculture sector which constitutes 80% of the population. Previous research, as well as the government of Mozambique, has identified a great potential for biodiesel production in Mozambique. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : This study examines how and on what basis logistics centres are located in Greater Stockholm. Its purpose is to formulate a possible future scenario regarding localisations of logistics centres in Greater Stockholm in 10-15 years. LÄS MER
14. Ändringarna i expropriationslagens ersättningsbestämmelser : Har lagändringarna lett till några effekter för Trafikverket?Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : In December 2005 the government ordered a group to investigate the compensation law of expropriation. The purpose was to change the law so that it would reflect today’s conditions of expropriation. The result of the investigation was that some changes were made in the law of expropriation. LÄS MER
15. Long-term hydrological modeling of 16 arable land stations, Using measured and interpolated climate data.Master-uppsats, KTH/Mark- och vattenteknik
Sammanfattning : The impact of anthropogenic activities on environment, especially the effect of land-use and climate changes was investigated in a series of studies. A comprehensive study of 16 research sites in different parts of Sweden was evaluated by using one dimensional hydrological model (CoupModel) to represent water and heat dynamics in layered soil profile covered with vegetation. LÄS MER