Sökning: "literature study in thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4115 uppsatser innehållade orden literature study in thesis.
1. Explaining Economic Brexit in Scotland and Wales - A comparative study between two devolved nationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Brexit-vote shook both the United Kingdom and the rest of the European Union as UK is the first country that has ever voted to leave the EU. It is thus important to understand on what grounds the people have cast their vote. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Why do some elections spark violence whilst others do not? That is a question that has gained increased interest from scholars during the last few years. However, because of the field’s relative novelty, and despite the vast literature on democratization and civil war, it is still a question that is not fully comprehended. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In Finland, a child in special education receives an individualized curriculum if standard support does not suffice. In this thesis, I study how relative school starting age affects the probability of having an individualized curriculum. Due to the cutoff date of school starting age, there is an age gap of roughly one year in each class. LÄS MER
4. Designing interfaces for the visually impaired : Contextual information and analysis of user needsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how to design for the visually impaired. During the course of work, a literature study and interviews with blind and visually impaired people were conducted. The objective was to investigate what contextual information is wanted in new and unfamiliar spaces outside their home. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Degustando La Bombonera de ADRs - A study on the determinants of the market-adjusted return of Latin American ADRs issued between 1999 and 2014 Seminar date: 2018-01-11 Course: FEKH89, Corporate Finance Degree Project,Undergraduate level, 15 ECTS Authors: Nino Dahl Merckling, Dustin Said, Erik Sjöholm Advisor: Anamaria Cociorva Key words: ADR, Latin America, Introduction Puzzle, 3-market-adjusted performance year Performance, Multivariate Regression Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to analyze the medium run (defined as 36 months) market-adjusted returns of ADRs of Latin American origin issued since 1999. Through running a multivariate regression, the authors seek to establish significant relationships between the medium run returns and the seven selected independent variables. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet literature study in thesis.