Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 257 uppsatser innehållade ordet loans.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Globalization is a fact in a lot of businesses today, something that is also relevant in the real estate industry. The currency differs depending on where investments are made and as a result of this real estate investors also face currency risks in addition to all other real estate related risks they already need to manage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim is to develop a new decision-making model for credit-loans. The model will be specific for credit applicants of the OKQ8 bank, becauseit is based on data of earlier applicants of credit from the client (the bank). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Nasdaq OMX Valueguard-KTH Housing Index (HOX) is a hedonic price index that illustrates the price development of condominiums in Sweden, and that is obtained by using regression technique. Concerns have been raised regarding the influence of the monthly fee on the index. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Recent banking and financial crises has undoubtedly stressed the importance of a sound and well-functioning banking system. The banking industry is in critical need of strong governance stemming from their opaque and complex business along with the high social costs incurred in the event of bank failure. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : The results from this research provide numerous evidence that credit rating changes have consistent governance effects on the European banking market. In the event of a credit rating downgrade, banks on the European banking market decrease in size and set aside more capital as reserves for non performing loans. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet loans.