Sökning: "macroeconomic factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 uppsatser innehållade orden macroeconomic factors.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : We estimate the macroeconomic performance in terms of inflation and GDP growth of Sweden in relations to oil price shocks, focusing on the differences across two periods, pre and post 2008. By using a Vector Error Correction model and linear hypothesis testing we can see short term and long term correlations between the nominal oil price and three dependent variables, GDP, CPI and GDP deflator. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : A model of credit spreads variations, based on macroeconomic and market variables, has been developed and presented in this paper. Credit spreads of speculative and investment grade bonds have been investigated, leading us to a linear relationship between their quarterly variations. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Change is inevitable and ubiquitous. You encounter it at your workplace, in your neighbourhood or at places associated with your free time. Organizations need to change continuously in order to keep up with the ever changing market conditions, due to powerful macroeconomic forces (Ancona 2005, Kotter 2012, Balogun & Hailey 2008). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper seeks to investigate if factors extracted from macroeconomic and financial variables can improve the forecast accuracy of the bull and bear market in the S&P500 stock index. The study extended the models constructed by Nyberg(2012) and Chen (2009) by augmenting their model with factors. LÄS MER
5. Macroeconomic factors that correlate with the performance of IndustrialTransportation Companies : A study using multiple linear regressionKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis in Applied Mathematics and Industrial Economics examines which macroeconomic factors, related to the business cycle, that correlate with the performance of Industrial Transportation Companies. The data for the thesis is collected with the help of Nordea and from reports of each variable. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet macroeconomic factors.