Sökning: "macroeconomic factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 uppsatser innehållade orden macroeconomic factors.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With an untenable use of fossil fuels today, it is evident that an increase in investment is required within renewable energy. Investments in solar farms have increased in Sweden in accordance with global- and national goals towards an energy transition. LÄS MER
3. The Use of Sustainable Business Models in Emerging Markets: How is it Influenced by Macroeconomic Trends? A Case Study of the Indian Dairy IndustryMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Businesses are increasingly attracted to Emerging Markets due to the potential of increased demand for goods and services, driven mostly by macroeconomic trends in the external business environment. However, the business model approach for emerging markets differs from the one for developed markets as they are faced with a different set of demand and supply conditions. LÄS MER
4. Assessing the Effect of the Riksbank Repo Rate on National Output and Price Level in Sweden : Focusing on Employment and Housing PricesKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : There is no single commonly adapted model that explains the influence that various monetary policy instruments carry for the economy. During 2011-2017, the Swedish inflation rate has remained below the 2 percent target which has led the Riksbank to take measures aimed at stimulating the inflation. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the influence of macroeconomic risk on simple investment strategies related to the well-known risk factors size, value and momentum. Based on a sample of 25,224 stocks from ten different countries, quarterly returns between 1999 and 2016 have been analyzed with fixed-effect regression models. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet macroeconomic factors.