Sökning: "major event"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden major event.
1. Introducing Risk Management Process to a manufacturing industry : Master thesis in identification of risk avoidance strategies at Coca Cola Enterprises SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Risk can be viewed as a state where there is a possibility of a loss but also a hope of gain. To realise the existence of a risk, one must be aware of both the gains and losses incurred. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Avdelningen för historie-, turism- och medievetenskapFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Vätternrundan is an annual sporting event that takes place in the Swedish town Motala since 1966. It is one of the world largest recreational bicycle rides and attracts over 20 000 participants each year. This study focuses on event effects and how an event can be of value within the principles of place marketing. LÄS MER
3. Dopföräldrars syn på dopet : En kvalitativ undersökning av dopuppfattningar hos dopföräldrar i Härnösands stift i relation till Svenska kyrkans dopteologiMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : This is an essay within the subject of practical theology. The main interest is baptism. The aim of this essay is to describe the baptism theology of the Church of Sweden (Svenska kyrkan) and the history of the baptism. LÄS MER
4. Is Physical activity and effective tool to reduce depression after coronary artery event ? - A Systematic ReviewMaster-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Background: In most countries of the Western world there have been positive reductions in incidence of cardiovascular diseases in the past decades, among both men and women, but still mortality due to these disease groups are very high. Many studies about myocardial infarction have shown that depression after an event is related to poor medical outcomes from the disease. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : A continuously growing population in the world has resulted in more agricultural activity in arid- and semi-arid areas where it once was harder to cultivate crops. Due to the high evaporation and the lack of rainfall in these areas it is necessary to irrigate the fields. LÄS MER