Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 282 uppsatser innehållade ordet marginalized.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite generally high levels of female employment and an extensive provision of gender-specific institutions, refugee women still hold a marginalized position on the Swedish labour market. While there already exists a great deal of research covering the broader area of immigrant’s labour market integration, less is known about the specific needs and prerequisites of different subgroups within this heterogeneous population. LÄS MER
2. QUEST FOR QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILDREN IN KENYAPERSPECTIVES ON UWEZO INITIATIVE IN WEST POKOT COUNTYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The study seeks to analyse the social, economic and political factors driving education marginalization in West Pokot County and assess the intervention and influence of Uwezo initiative in attaining literacy and numeracy among school children in West Pokot County. Lastly the study also intends to analyse the impacts of Uwezo in transforming the community in relation to quality education in West Pokot County. LÄS MER
3. Women’s experiences of gender-based barriers and stereotypes in bodybuilding as a masculine sport in PolandMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study gender-based barriers and stereotypes that influence womenin masculine sports taking bodybuilding as an example and analyzing four interviews by usinga feminism perspective and professional discourse analysis. In terms of methodology it applies narrative writing, interviews, analysis and professional discourse analysis from female bodybuilding athletes and autoethnography. LÄS MER
4. Elli Hembergs gränsöverskridande skapande. En undersökning av hennes två- och tredimensionella verk.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I examine Elli Hemberg's experimental loyalty, focusing on the transition from two-dimensionality to three-dimensionality. A central concept is cross-boundary, that is, when the artist crosses dividing lines, opens up new passages and transitions, and follows the movement and the rhythm. LÄS MER
5. HETERONORMATIVITY OF THE AMBISEXUAL. A Queer Reading of the Science Fiction Novel The Left Hand of DarknessKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The utopian genre exists predominantly in science fiction and has in the twentieth century been extensively explored in feminist literature. Ursula K. Le Guin is considered one of the leading authors in this genre and has created numerous thought experiments concerned with gender construction and its problematics. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet marginalized.