Sökning: "marketing suggestions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 uppsatser innehållade orden marketing suggestions.
1. Single Sign-On : Risks and Opportunities of Using SSO (Single Sign-On) in a Complex System Environment with Focus on Overall Security AspectsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : Main concern of this thesis is to help design a secure and reliable network system which keeps growing in complexity due to the interfaces with multiple logging sub-systems and to ensure the safety of the network environment for everyone involved. The parties somewhat involved in network systems are always in need of developing new solutions to security problems and striving to have a secure access into a network so as to fulfil their job in safe computing environments. LÄS MER
2. SSAB Global Business Development : A Study of the International Marketing Expansion Model for HWP in ChinaKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the research is to assess if the franchising conceptual model is an applicable model for the HWP international market expansion in China. The assessment will be carried out through the extensive investigations into SSAB/HWP internal and external forces including transfer of knowledge in the MNC, position building in business networks, products positioning and sales situation on the Chinese market to define the risk and opportunity. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Studien är främst till för att bringa klarhet i hur en butik bör arbeta med visuell marknadsföring för att nå konsumenten och skapa en positiv reaktion hos denne. Vi har dessutom undersökt vikten av relationen till kunden, och hur företaget arbetar med det genom relationsmarknadsföring. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Sustainability is a topic paying a visit to most industries today and the fashion business is no exception.The development of eco-efficient stores is one of the efforts carried out by Inditex Group with the aim to adopt sustainability into its practices. LÄS MER
5. How to balance the B's and C's. A case study on how business-to-business companies can increase derived demandMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK - Högskolan för design och konsthantverk
Sammanfattning : BackgroundToday, business-to-business companies are becoming increasingly consumer-driven, wanting to increase derived demand from their end-consumers. In this master thesis we set out to find tendencies that occur in business-to-business companies and turn them into tactical suggestions for companies to use in trying to increase derived demand. LÄS MER