Sökning: "master thesis on enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade orden master thesis on enterprises.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines innovation, innovation management and the innovation process in SMEs (small and medium enterprises). There are many academic researchers who work on innovation management but there are very few studies on SME innovation management. LÄS MER
2. Introducing Risk Management Process to a manufacturing industry : Master thesis in identification of risk avoidance strategies at Coca Cola Enterprises SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Risk can be viewed as a state where there is a possibility of a loss but also a hope of gain. To realise the existence of a risk, one must be aware of both the gains and losses incurred. LÄS MER
3. Conflicting Goal and its Impact on the Level of Supply Chain Integration between Supply Chain Partners in the Automotive Industry – From Manufacturing SME’s PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Business Administration, Business Process & Supply Chain Management, Degree Project (master), 15 higher education credits, 4FE06E, Spring 2013 Authors: Doruntina Pacarizi and Ya-Hui Hsu Tutor: Petra Andersson Title: Conflicting Goal and its Impact on the Level of Supply Chain Integration between Supply Chain Partners in the Automotive Industry – From Manufacturing SME’s Perspective Background: Supply chain integration assists SMEs to improve their operational performance, however the existing theories in supply chain integration are mostly from the LEs perspective. Therefore this thesis chose to focus on the level of supply chain integration from manufacturing SMEs perspective. LÄS MER
4. The business plan as a decision making tool : case studies in the food processing sector in the Republic of MacedoniaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This master thesis presents a study on the impact of the business plan on the development of small and medium size enterprises in the food processing sector in the Republic of Macedonia and its importance in the modern competitive market environment. Among economists and entrepreneurs a widely spread opinion is that the greatest impact on economic development of a national economy are small and medium size enterprises. LÄS MER
5. Understanding the Rise of Social Enterprises in Vietnam: Social Capital, Factors of Emergence and Policy ConsiderationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Social enterprises are important contributors to Vietnam's socio-economic development, namely by providing services in such areas as health and education. While the state-managed Central Institute of Economic Management (CIEM) has recently acknowledged their presence and put forth related public policy suggestions, there remains a lack of related government policies and sparse literature exploring the emergence of social enterprises. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet master thesis on enterprises.