Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2494 uppsatser innehållade ordet meaning.
1. DUOKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : This report deals with the definition and meaning of garment. It explores how the meaning of a garment alters depending on how it is worn. LÄS MER
2. CHICKIPEDIAKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the fundamental meanings of deconstruction in fashion design and has the aim to investigate deconstruction in feminine ideal. It also stresses other thoughts of deconstruction in terms of philosophy through Jacques Derrida, architecture and philosopher Peter Eisenman and how deconstruction can be applied to find parallels between its setting and the setting it is compared to. LÄS MER
3. Lärande om Gud i populärmusik. Postmoderna konfirmanders identitetskapande och erfarenhet i musikKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Music and religion are concepts, which have been continually associated with spirituality throughout the history of Western religion. Since the dawn of mankind, it has been considered that music has had a clear function about how individuals grasp their inner emotions to reach the transcendent and comprehend "Self". LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes failures among extreme right parties (ERPs). A majority of studies describing ERPs has been devoted to party success and parties on the ascent. More rarely are ERPs studied when incumbent or when they are in the process of failing or have recently failed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Problem – International companies need to become more aware of differences within cultures and consumer behavior to stay competitive in today’s business environment. Even though international companies aim to communicate the same image of global brands across different cultures, the image of those brands may still be perceived differently due to differences in cultural values. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet meaning.