Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade ordet meiji.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay explores modernization in Asia through the lens of the Meiji Restoration in Japan and the Self-Strengthening Movement in China during the nineteenth century. Japan and China, although with similar cultural, economic and social background and under similar contemporary contexts, took separate paths in modernization and therefore experienced very different outcomes. LÄS MER
2. De moderna samurjarnas historia : En analys av historiebruket och historiedidaktikens påverkan inom japansk populärkultur med inriktning mot rörlig mediaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : In the end of 1860 Japan faced a bloody civil war. The 200 year old Tokugawa Shogunate lost its power to the emperor and the Meiji period started. Before that the land was draw in to a civil war. Ronin samurais from all of Japan was gathering in the capital. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis is to conduct a linguistic analysis of the Western music theoryterminology in Japanese with focus on word types (or “strata”) and the semantic relation betweencomponents within compound words. The terminology of this field is relatively new to Japan asmost of the terms were created in the Meiji period to translate the new concepts of Western musicimported to Japan at the time. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The word zenzen is an adverb that is used frequently in daily conversational Japanese. From the Meiji period (1868-1912) until the early Showa period (1924-1989) the word was used together with both affirmative and negative words to form expressions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the characterization of Japan and Japanese people by Swedish travelers during the Meiji period. It seeks to answer what aspects of Japanese people two Swedish travelers chose to highlight, and how these aspects were presented in their travelogues. This thesis also has a second aim. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet meiji.