Sökning: "mergers and acquisitions M As"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden mergers and acquisitions M As.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : I aim to test whether serial acquirers are learning from their past acquisition experience and becoming better at bargaining to capture more wealth in an M&A transaction over their deal series. Using mergers and acquisitions data in U.S. LÄS MER
2. SYNERGY AND DIS-SYNERGY EVALUATION IN MERGER & ACQUISITION PROCESS: A CASE-STUDY OF AN ACQUISITION ATTEMPT BY A MULTI-BUSINESS ‘SERIAL-ACQUIRER’ COMPANYMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för Management (MAM)
Sammanfattning : M&As are fraught with dangers of failure. Failures may happen due to misjudgments and mistakes in any of the phases of an M&A process. Over-estimation of Synergy evaluation is cited as one of the most frequent reasons for value destruction in M&A. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. The sixth wave of mergers and acquisitions. A case study investigating a Hong Kong based company’s investment in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the late 1800 companies have performed mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in order to expand their businesses. The characteristics of M&As have altered along with the globalization of our world and the different trends have been divided into five different waves. LÄS MER
5. How will the takeover premium differ from the option premium in M&As before and after the introduction of IFRS?Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis studies the effects of the implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards on the valuation of mergers and acquisitions. The takeover premium paid and the premium suggested by option-based theory in European M&As is compared before and after 2005. LÄS MER