Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade ordet micro-celebrity.
1. Why Brands Still Cause Trouble : Revisiting Holt's dialectical theory of consumer culture and brandingMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media in general and Instagram in particular has enabled a new type of celebrities, called micro-celebrities, that nowadays are being increasingly used by companies to endorse their products or establish their brands. While celebrity endorsement as a type of stealth branding together with some other marketing techniques characteristic of postmodernism were predicted to be unveiled and scorned by consumers (Holt, 2002), there are signs that through the practices of micro-celebrities, the language and logic of marketing have become even more ubiquitous in our contemporary social life (Khamis et al. LÄS MER
2. You are what you eat online : the phenomenon of mediated eating practices and their underlying moral regimes in Swedish “What I eat in a day” vlogsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In Western societies, with increasingly salient mediation processes, eating, too, has become an entanglement of offline and online practices. Food as carrier of values has never merely satisfied bodily needs, which makes it essential to investigate mediated eating practices and emerging digital foodscapes in order to understand how they change everyday life, but also culture at large. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This mixed method study set out to investigate how businesses in the fashion and apparel industry can optimize working with two types of influencers; micro-celebrities who rely on their personality to influence, and opinion leaders who rely on their expertise to influence. This was explored through three different research questions. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Brand public is a new theory developed as a brand communication on social media. The aim of this thesis is to reveal the value creation of brand public in contrast to the values created by brand community Methodology: We apply a postmodern perspective and our study is constructionistic, therefore we have selected the qualitative approach called netnography. LÄS MER
5. Söndagsbrunch och fredagslunch : En semiotisk bild- och textanalys av influencers matbilder på Instagram samt responsen från följarnaKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Den här studiens problemformulering grundar sig i de underliggande maktstrukturer som finns på den sociala plattformen Instagram. Studien fokuserar på hur framstående Instagramprofiler, så kallade influencers, presenterar sina matbilder. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet micro-celebrity.