Sökning: "molecular cell biology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden molecular cell biology.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : AbstractType 1 Diabetes is an autoimmune disease characterized by chronic hyperglycemia that results from a selective loss of insulin secreting pancreatic beta cells. The aetiology of T1D often involves both genetic and environmental factors like viral infections. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : The derivation of pluripotent stem cells (now termed induced pluripotent stem cells, iPSC) from mature somatic cells was a finding of seminal importance to fundamental cell biology. Thus established iPSC technology has been predicted to advance fields that previously relied on the ethically disputed use of embryonic stem cells. LÄS MER
3. Simulation of stochastic reaction-diffusion processes on lower dimensional manifolds with application in molecular biologyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we simulate stochastically the reaction-diffusion processes in a living cell. The simulation is done in three dimension (3D) by MATLAB. The one dimensional (1D) polymers are embedded in the 3D space. The reaction and diffusion events occur both in the space and on the polymers. LÄS MER
4. Proteomics studies of Alzheimer’s Aβ-oligomers to identify interactions with other proteins in human serum and cerebrospinal fluid.Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Molecular Biology
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common neurodegenerative disorder. The pathogenesis of AD is linked to the oligomerization and aggregation of the amyloid-β peptide (Aβ) into protein plaques in the brain. However, the role of these aggregates in the disease pathology remains largely unknown. LÄS MER
5. Microbial Diversity in Raw and Pasteurized Milk with Terminal Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism (T-RFLP)Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Abstract In this thesis, a molecular PCR-based method was used to study the bacterial diversity in milk. The aim was to compare the microbiota of traditionally pasteurized milk with milk treated with a novel pasteurization technique, using terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP). LÄS MER