Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 294 uppsatser som matchar ovanstående sökkriterier.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen i Kulturvård, Trädgårdens hantverk och design, 15 hp, 2015.... LÄS MER
2. Innovation Activity and Stock Price Effects in the Retail Industry. a case study of the relationships created through the product development processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Issue of study. Several attempts have been made to connect innovation activities to firm performance measurements with the hope of providing a “one size fits all” for how to do innovation. Enormous amounts of money are invested each year into firm innovation portfolios. LÄS MER
3. It is not all about the money – A study on factors that have an impact on perceived quality in public sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. "This money begged here is paid with blood" : A qualitative study of the Romanian beggars' perceptions on their health status before and during begging, and their health maintaining strategies in Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Introduction The beggars are one the most vulnerable and stigmatized groups in the European society and are determined to live in substandard conditions, characterized by lack of sanitation and overcrowdings, and bare the harsh weather conditions to earn their living. Often, they have limited access to healthcare and their lifestyle has a great impact upon their health. LÄS MER
5. Urban Water : Harvesting Rainwater at household level to improve the current water metabolism in Cuenca – EcuadorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : With a global population about 7 billion people and their continued growth are pressuring global natural resources, in freshwater matter this pressure is altering both the river flows; timing season of water flows; and spatial patterns in order to meet human demands both in urban as rural areas. However, water stress in urban areas are increasing and expectations by 2050 are grim with a global urban development by 70 percent moreover urbanization rate expected by 2030 in Latin America is 80 percent, thus the water concerns because of high average water consumption 220 lpd, and water leakage by 29 percent in the third largest city of Ecuador Cuenca have motivated to perform this analysis. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet money management.