Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 278 uppsatser som matchar ovanstående sökkriterier.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problemWithin the real-estate industry, commission based wages has been the tradition for a very long time. This wage system demands a person to be motivated by money. At the same time, recent studies shows that humans are not soleley motivated by money, other factors are important. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to illustrate how cuts as a result of the economic crisis in 2008-2013 affected the newcomers' situation and the possibilities to reach the requirements for knowledge, based on the area manager, principals' and teachers' perspectives.The material we used for the study was made up of semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
3. Effektivisering av logistiklösningar : En jämförelse av nya och gamla logistiksystem vid ROT-projektMagister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : A persistent problem in the construction industry is its low margins of profit. It is often difficult to earn money due to low efficiency and high costs. Logistics on the construction site answers for a large amount of these costs and it is therefore of interest to find new, more efficient logistic solutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Africa is experiencing a rapid urbanisation and the major cities of the continent are currently the fastest growing cities in the world. This phenomenon is especially visible in Kampala, Uganda; which is one of the fastest growing cities in Africa. LÄS MER
5. Responsible investments in the Swedish pension fund system : A case study of institutional investorsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Institutional investors are increasing their ownership in corporations and therefore their influence on financial markets is expanding. The Swedish public pension funds are one of Sweden’s largest institutional investors, holding capital for pension savers that amount to 1 123 billion Swedish Kronor. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet money management.