Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 252 uppsatser som matchar ovanstående sökkriterier.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson Money Services as a financial software program develops mobile services the aim of which is to provide worldwide money transactions. The development of the service includes multifunctional processes and a number of partnering organizations hence emerging hindrances in uncertainty management and risk assessment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today you can pay in many different ways. You can for instance use cash, credit cards, internet and now even with your mobile phone. Today we can also see new types of technical payment solutions being developed, such as Near Field Communication (NFC), mobile banking or through the use of QR-codes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the world market in the 21th century is more globalized than ever, it is common for companies to send expatriates on international assignments. These expatriates gain valuable knowledge and experience during their time abroad which can be used by the company to create a competitive advantage. LÄS MER
4. Working with Time Management in IT Consulting : Developing a Time Management Strategy by Using Performance ManagementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Time is in control of our everyday life and work life. Time is a valuable resource of which everyone possesses the same amount. In work life, time is important; it rules the workday and the tasks that are being performed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, miljö och teknik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the needs of a PFM (Personal Financial Management) tool in a projected banking app, where information is presented as statistics of the users’ personal economy. By studying how youths would like to monitor their finances in a banking app the paper aims to investigate what a PFM tool could include to attract consumers to use it in order to get a better control of their finances. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet money management.