Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 339 uppsatser som matchar ovanstående sökkriterier.
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/School for Forest Management
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to construct an Excel-based model for cash flow analysis for new forest property owners with bank loans. The model was to consider the Swedish tax-laws that applies for forest owners and financial instruments. To test the model 3 scenarios of paying back the mortgage were built in to the model. LÄS MER
2. Blurred lines - an analysis on the privatisation of migration detention in the EU and its consequencesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The role of migration in the world has become a highly politicised issue. With more money than ever put into the border control and migration management a platform has opened up for private actors. This thesis aims to explore the privatisation of migration detention in the EU and the consequences thereof. LÄS MER
3. EU-funded Projects and the Management of Knowledge in the Swedish Public Sector - An Exploratory StudyMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Gothenburg is the municipality in Sweden that spends most money on EU funded projects. Theprojects financed are in line with the Europa 2020 agenda, and are concerned with sustainableurban development. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Startups. Why are the odds of surviving the initial stages so low? While the internet revolution has made it easier to start up, for example by democratizing investments through crowdfunding, the rate of success is still daunting. Why? Ultimately, the world is still being built by humans. That means a group effort is required. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Saving time and money are always important considerations in the agricultural sector and in dairy farming the calves’ management plays a central role. One of the most important aspects of rearing calves is the colostrum-feeding routines and several studies have come to the same conclusion that the volume fed, quality of milk fed and when the calves are fed after parturition, are the three most important aspects. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet money management.