Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 285 uppsatser som matchar ovanstående sökkriterier.
1. Innovation Activity and Stock Price Effects in the Retail Industry. a case study of the relationships created through the product development processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Issue of study. Several attempts have been made to connect innovation activities to firm performance measurements with the hope of providing a “one size fits all” for how to do innovation. Enormous amounts of money are invested each year into firm innovation portfolios. LÄS MER
2. It is not all about the money – A study on factors that have an impact on perceived quality in public sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : Competition and lead-time pressure motivates us to find new and better ways of continuously improving the output of our work. The emphasis on improvement in both efficiency and quality has become more and more significant in daily activities. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för bygg- energi- och miljöteknik; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för bygg- energi- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractBuilding Information Model/Modeling/Management (BIM) is a tool that allows for efficient working methods. BIM saves time and money while providing the potential for visualization. This method of working is based on a 3D-model, and then a fourth and fifth dimension are connected. LÄS MER
5. A critical assessment of inventory management principles and purchasing routines : Managing packaging material in a process industryMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Inventory management is today seen as more competitive oriented, process oriented and better integrated into the companies than before. But still do several companies run their inventories according a traditional approach. There is therefore a need for some companies to evaluate their inventory management and adapt the new view. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet money management.