Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 271 uppsatser som matchar ovanstående sökkriterier.
1. Innovation Activity and Stock Price Effects in the Retail Industry. a case study of the relationships created through the product development processMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Issue of study. Several attempts have been made to connect innovation activities to firm performance measurements with the hope of providing a “one size fits all” for how to do innovation. Enormous amounts of money are invested each year into firm innovation portfolios. LÄS MER
2. It is not all about the money – A study on factors that have an impact on perceived quality in public sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energisystemanalys
Sammanfattning : Solar Irrigation Pumps (SIPs) are used to pump (ground and surface) water to irrigate farm lands. In a country with a historical mismatch of energy supply and demand, and almost 120 million families dependent on earnings from agriculture (Prachi Salve, 2014), SIPs offer great prospects. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractWhen a product has been sold to a customer a new market arises for the company to earn profit from and to differentiate itself within. According to Bartwal, et al. (2010) the after sales market generally does not provide great revenues but good profits of the total revenue. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : Competition and lead-time pressure motivates us to find new and better ways of continuously improving the output of our work. The emphasis on improvement in both efficiency and quality has become more and more significant in daily activities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet money management.