Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade ordet multilateralism.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
2. Understanding the functions of the ASEAN Way in Great Power Management: The Co-constitution between Social Structure and Agency in International Society of States in East AsiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis aimed to capture a deeper understanding of the functions and roles of the long standing norms of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) characterized as the ASEAN Way codified in an ASEAN-led multilateral institution, the East Asia Summit (EAS). Based on a comparative case study between the US and China, and using a theoretical thematic analysis, this thesis addressed what the functions of the ASEAN Way are in great power management in this new geopolitical landscape. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The upcoming negotiations on a global Arms Trade Treaty in July, 2012 mark a new development within arms control regimes. This thesis seeks to investigate the prospects and challenges towards the achievement of an Arms Trade Treaty. LÄS MER
4. A Common Counter-Terrorism Strategy in the European Union? How Member States’ Ideas, Norms and Identities MatterMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the prospects of a common counter-terrorism strategy in the European Union. It analyzes how Member States’ security cultures influence the establishment of a common European counter-terrorism strategy. LÄS MER
5. Principles versus Interests: Reactions of the Current Actors in Turkey to the EU’s Increasing FTAs with Third CountriesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU has recently shifted its trade policy from multilateralism to bilateralism, and this has highly affected Turkey via the existing trade regime with the EU. The aim of this dissertation is to analyse the reactions of current actors in Turkey to the EU’s increasing FTAs with third countries in the EU-Turkey trade regime context. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet multilateralism.