Sökning: "multiple regression models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 uppsatser innehållade orden multiple regression models.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Based on the growing interest for home styling and earlier psychological scientific evidence, this study examines how home styling and other variables affect the final price of condominiums in Uppsala. Using multiple linear regression and different statistics, seven different models are analyzed in order to determine whether or not home styling is an influencing factor. LÄS MER
2. Predictive modelling using a nationally representative database to identify the determinants of prediabetes; a machine learning analytic approach on the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2013-2014Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialmedicin och global hälsa
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Background: Prediabetes is a global epidemic with rising prevalence rates, but its diagnosis based on traditional risk factors is challenging. Application of novel machine-intelligence based methods to public health databases could provide valuable insights into the disease process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Frequentist model averaging as a newly emerging approach provides us a way to overcome the uncertainty caused by traditional model selection in estimation. It acknowledges the contribution of multiple models, instead of making inference and prediction purely based on one single model. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the thesis, we introduce linear regression models such as Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Regression, and Polynomial Regression. We explain basic methods of the model parameters estimation, Ordinary Least Squares (OLS) and Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE). LÄS MER
5. Analysis of the Regional Purchasing Power in the Swedish Housing Market : A Multiple Regression Modeling ApproachKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This report analyzes which macroeconomic factors have the greatest effect on a consumer’s purchasing power on the Swedish housing market. Multiple linear regression analysis is used to construct separate models for each of the eight Swedish regions: West Sweden, South Sweden, Småland and the Islands, Stockholm, East Middle Sweden, Middle Northern Sweden, North Middle Sweden and Upper Northern Sweden. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet multiple regression models.