Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 384 uppsatser innehållade ordet myself.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore the identity work of members of the Faroese diaspora in Copenhagen from a sociological perspective. Building on a symbolic interactionist view of social interaction, I explore the strategies of presentation of self in a diasporic environment, in which members adapt their role performances according to ongoing changes to rules of interaction. LÄS MER
2. Psykisk ohälsa bland skolelever ur ett normkritiskt perspektiv - En intervjustudie om kopplingen mellan normavvikelse och psykisk ohälsa bland skoleleverKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : Mental unhealthiness among school students in Swedish elementary schools has increased in recent years, which is not least seen by various reports and surveys. All schools have different approaches to their equal treatment work, focusing on making the students feel as comfortable as possible. LÄS MER
3. Kommunikativa redskap i förskolan : En studie om förskollärares användning av kommunikativa redskapUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för pedagogiska studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore how and which communicative tools five different pre-school teachers use to communicate with children in the ages of one to two years old, and in that way contribute to the area of knowledge about how to use communicative tools in pre-school. To answer the purpose and the questions of issue I used non-participating observations as my method, which means that I kept myself in the background to influence the situation as little as possible. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract Author: Anna Aprea Malmqvist & Vera Nyman. Title: “I’m not a women abuser”- A qualitative study based on men’s violence against women Supervisor: Anna Angelin Assessor: Anders Lundberg Men's violence against women is a constant and relevant topic for social-workers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : My purpose with this thesis is to compare which similarities and differences there are between the work of two pedagogues at Guildhall School of Music and Drama (GSMD) and The Academy of Music and Drama (AMD). I want to elucidate which methods my chosen pedagogues use when they work with classical singers from an acting point of view and stimulate the discussion about how two, apparently separate, art forms can blend together. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet myself.