Sökning: "natural language processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 uppsatser innehållade orden natural language processing.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistikoch vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Automatic Language Identification (ALI) is the first necessary step to do any language-dependent natural language processing task. It is the identification of the natural language of the input content by a machine. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The operators at SOS Alarm receives thousands of calls each day at the different emergency medical communication centres, owned by SOS Alarm, all over Sweden. A subset of these calls contain room for improvement and the operators could learn to improve from these calls. LÄS MER
3. Investigating the Correlation Between Marketing Emails and Receivers Using Unsupervised Machine Learning on Limited Data : A comprehensive study using state of the art methods for text clustering and natural language processingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : The goal of this project is to investigate any correlation between marketing emails and their receivers using machine learning and only a limited amount of initial data. The data consists of roughly 1200 emails and 98.000 receivers of these. Initially, the emails are grouped together based on their content using text clustering. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : IBM Watson is on the verge of becoming a milestone in computer science as it is using a new technology that relies on cognitive systems. IBM Watson is able to understand questions in natural language and give proper answers. The use of cognitive computing in parallel programming is an open research issue. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Content Central is a website that allows freelance journalists and photographers to upload their work so that media outlets can buy and publish them. Content Central must moderate the content uploaded to assure that everything is of high quality and that it can be published directly. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet natural language processing.