Sökning: "natural rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 uppsatser innehållade orden natural rights.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract: This research seeks to investigate the possibilities and inadequacies of including wild animals within the justice realm. It bases this research on the reasons and rationales of representatives within environmental non- governmental organizations (ENGOs), non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and public agency working with animal- rights and welfare or environmental protection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : There is a paucity of research in the field of communicating disasters and climate change through comics and the effect sequential art has on the perception of these two subjects. Increasingly, communication through comics is becoming very trendy, and a few studies demonstrate evidence that comics have effects on the people’s perception of complex matters. LÄS MER
3. The emperor’s old clothes : a consumer behaviour-based case study on second-hand clothing as a sustainable fashion consumption practice in ItalyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : L'attuale sistema della moda, conosciuto come Fast Fashion, è responsabile di gravi porblemi di tipo ambientale ed economico. La democratizzazione della moda ha stimolato l'appetito dei consumatori per nuovi trend, inducendo le compagnie d'abbigliamento a presentare un sempre maggiore numero di collezioni ogni anno. LÄS MER
4. No Place Like Home: Development-Induced Displacement - A Crime of Forcible Transfer of PopulationsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how crimes against humanity in general and the crime of forcible transfer of population in particular, cover the most serious situations of development-induced displacement. The focus lies on the legal protection through international criminal law of persons displaced in an unjustified way as a result of development projects, such as the building of dams, roads, and other infrastructure, as well as the exploitation of natural resources in mining and oil projects, to name just a few examples. LÄS MER
5. (Dis)empowering marginalized children? : Local NGOs’ role for social capital in Eastern Congo (DRC).Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och psykologi
Sammanfattning : Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC): one of the richest nations in natural resources; one of the poorest in human rights. In the past decades, DRC has undergone two civil wars, alongside with a history of exploitive colonization. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet natural rights.