Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 737 uppsatser innehållade ordet navigation..
1. CHANGES IN JAPAN'S STRATEGIC CULTURE – THE SEVEN SINS TO PACIFISM: Japan’s Move Away From Pacifism Explained With Strategic Culture.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the changes within Japan’s Strategic Culture that have led Japan to move away from their previous pacifist mindset and become more militarily active in, for example, the South China Sea. I have first done a thematic analysis to get access to Japan’s strategic culture and then used Greathouse (2010) Strategic Culture method and theory to explore and explain the changes that have happened to Japan’s Strategic Culture. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence and machine learning have seen great progress in recent years. In this work, we will look at the application of machine learning in visual navigational systems for unmanned vehicles in natural environments. LÄS MER
3. Designing interfaces for the visually impaired : Contextual information and analysis of user needsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how to design for the visually impaired. During the course of work, a literature study and interviews with blind and visually impaired people were conducted. The objective was to investigate what contextual information is wanted in new and unfamiliar spaces outside their home. LÄS MER
4. Haptic Navigation in Virtual Reality : Investigating and developing guidelines for vibrotactile feedback using multiple types of information simultaneouslyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, progress has been made regarding the use of tactile devices such as belts and helmets for navigational tasks. As most of the devices and solutions so far have focused on presenting one type of information at a time, the potential for tactile devices for simultaneous multiple tasks have yet to be properly explored. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) have been heavily studied in the past decade, where autonomous flights have been a popular subject. More complex applications have led to higher requirements on the autonomous flight algorithms and the absence of performance data complicates the selection of what algorithm to use for various applications. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet navigation..