Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 729 uppsatser innehållade ordet navigation..
1. CHANGES IN JAPAN'S STRATEGIC CULTURE – THE SEVEN SINS TO PACIFISM: Japan’s Move Away From Pacifism Explained With Strategic Culture.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the changes within Japan’s Strategic Culture that have led Japan to move away from their previous pacifist mindset and become more militarily active in, for example, the South China Sea. I have first done a thematic analysis to get access to Japan’s strategic culture and then used Greathouse (2010) Strategic Culture method and theory to explore and explain the changes that have happened to Japan’s Strategic Culture. LÄS MER
2. Designing interfaces for the visually impaired : Contextual information and analysis of user needsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how to design for the visually impaired. During the course of work, a literature study and interviews with blind and visually impaired people were conducted. The objective was to investigate what contextual information is wanted in new and unfamiliar spaces outside their home. LÄS MER
3. Haptic Navigation in Virtual Reality : Investigating and developing guidelines for vibrotactile feedback using multiple types of information simultaneouslyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, progress has been made regarding the use of tactile devices such as belts and helmets for navigational tasks. As most of the devices and solutions so far have focused on presenting one type of information at a time, the potential for tactile devices for simultaneous multiple tasks have yet to be properly explored. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : As digital cameras become cheaper and better, computers more powerful, and robots more abundant the merging of these three techniques also becomes more common and capable. The combination of these techniques is often inspired by the human visual system and often strives to give machines the same capabilities that humans already have, such as object identification, navigation, limb coordination, and event detection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) can navigate in indoor environments and through environments that are hazardous or hard to reach for humans. This makes them suitable for use in search and rescue missions and by emergency response and law enforcement to increase situational awareness. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet navigation..