Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1622 uppsatser innehållade ordet near.
1. ”Alla vill ju må bra på jobbet, hur svårt kan det vara?” En fallstudie om implementeringen av AFS 2015:4 inom försvarsmakten.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose is to conduct a case study to increase the understanding of how the implementation of AFS 2015:4 Organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö (organisational and social work environment) is conducted in the Armed Forces, in order to compare how well the results are consistent with the Work Environment Authority's intention and inspection. The study is performed by clarifying the implementation process and which professionals that takes part in the implementation network. LÄS MER
2. Corporate Social Entrepreneurship: Shaping Identities in Private-led Solar Technology DisseminationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : UN's 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development sets the agenda for global development in the nearfuture and aims to end poverty through the involvement of the private sector in global developmentissues and the promotion of entrepreneurial practices and environmentally sound technologies.Tanzania is a country where the government encourages private-led distribution of public servicesto battle problems related to poverty. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad; Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : This article is a literature review about global catastrophic risks. Its contribution is to give an overview of the research field in general and highlight the main potential catastrophic areas linked with recent studies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Automation in mining industry is one of the important research and application areas of artificial intelligence. Also it is one of the key areas that autonomous vehicle technology being built upon. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : A well-known problem of hot-wire anemometry (HWA), is the “wall effect”, namely theoverestimation of the measured velocity near a wall. The overestimation occurs due toadditional heat loss from the heated wire-sensor to the wall. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet near.