Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1805 uppsatser innehållade ordet near.
1. ”Kalla krigets vibbar känns i ryggmärgen” En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av hur fyra svenska dagstidningar skildrade ryska påskenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractOn 22 April, 2013 the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet carried a story that Russian military aircraft had practised simulated bomb attacks on Swedish targets, near Swedish airspace on the night of March 29. The Russian exercise was the first of a series of events, including the Russian annexation of Crimea, that preceded and may have influenced changes in Swedish public opinion toward Russia, that was increasingly viewed as a threat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractDuring the last decades, the Swedish newspaper industry has seen a decline in circulation and ad revenues. Most of the Swedish daily newspapers are present online, and has been since the middle of the 1990s. LÄS MER
3. ”Alla vill ju må bra på jobbet, hur svårt kan det vara?” En fallstudie om implementeringen av AFS 2015:4 inom försvarsmakten.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose is to conduct a case study to increase the understanding of how the implementation of AFS 2015:4 Organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö (organisational and social work environment) is conducted in the Armed Forces, in order to compare how well the results are consistent with the Work Environment Authority's intention and inspection. The study is performed by clarifying the implementation process and which professionals that takes part in the implementation network. LÄS MER
4. Corporate Social Entrepreneurship: Shaping Identities in Private-led Solar Technology DisseminationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : UN's 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development sets the agenda for global development in the nearfuture and aims to end poverty through the involvement of the private sector in global developmentissues and the promotion of entrepreneurial practices and environmentally sound technologies.Tanzania is a country where the government encourages private-led distribution of public servicesto battle problems related to poverty. LÄS MER
5. The Road Less Travelled: A Case Study on Ecotourism and Sustainable Development in the Sundarbans, BangladeshKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Ecotourism has been touted globally as a tool that promotes sustainable development. Yet ecotourism and sustainable development are neither simple to define, nor straightforward in regards to their implementation. The aim of this thesis is to critically investigate ecotourism’s relationship to sustainable development. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet near.