Sökning: "need of knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4177 uppsatser innehållade orden need of knowledge.
1. The pedagogical power of "messiness" Staying with the joy and entanglement of a more participatory art teaching practiceMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : When we teach we have also the possibility to practice a personal philosophy of life. My belief in equality and the democratic production of knowledge has steered me towards the view that pedagogy is an entanglement. In practicing an entangled pedagogy, participation is to me the natural choice. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Physical activity is defined as any form of body movements that increasesthe body's energy expenditure. IDEFICS (Identification and prvention of Dietary- andlifestyle-induced health EFfects In Children and infantS) is one of the largest cohorts inEurope for prevention of childhood obesity, and this study developed a community-basedintervention (2007/08-2010) that included promotion of physical activity for children atschool level. LÄS MER
3. Vad möjliggör ett preventivt arbete? - en kvalitativ studie om villkor för att arbeta preventivt med HIV och AIDS i en NGO i TanzaniaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : HIV is an epidemic that has been spreading all over the world since the 1980s when the firstcase of the virus was found. AIDS is the final stage of the HIV infection, when the body isunable to fight the infections anymore. HIV and AIDS have been a worldwide problemcreating a great need for ongoing preventive work. LÄS MER
4. HR-TRANSFORMATIONENS PRAKTIK - En kvalitativ studie om transaktionellt och transformativt HR-arbeteKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Just over a decade ago many organizations in Sweden began to apply the concept of HRtransformation. The reasons and the underlying incentive why these organizations started withHR transformation vary. One argument is HR departments’ need for development andmodernization. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overall aim of this study is to obtain more knowledge about Human Resources(HR) work in supporting line managers and employees in the increasingly expandingconsulting industry. The study aims to identify which support outsourced consultants mainlyvalue from their employer in a specific consulting company, which is then compared to theconsultant managers' perception of their work in providing consultants with support. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet need of knowledge.