Sökning: "of the future"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8237 uppsatser innehållade orden of the future.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: During the latest decades, major changes have occurred within the sphere of the Swedish savings banks. New legislations demand increased capital adequacy regardless the type or size of the financial institutions that have to obey the new legislation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this Master’s thesis is to examine the professional discourses that can be identified in the public library field. My main focus is to look at the professional views on the added value of public library. LÄS MER
3. Joining Babylon - Opportunity or Curse - A study about the local Population's Perceptions of the Mining Industry in JamaicaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet. Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This thesis tries to give an accurate description of the perceptions of the local people in a developing country about big Multinational Corporations (MNC) operating within their community, in one particular case. The big MNC will be represented by a bauxite mining company that also refines bauxite to alumina. LÄS MER
4. Degraderade städer - En studie av urbanitet hos städer i Polen som förlorat sina stadsrättigheterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet. Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Using the example of 55 former towns in Greater Poland, the author investigates the belief thattowns formerly deprived of town privileges are the most likely to be qualified as future formalurban entities. This paper approaches the subject of urban deprivation and restitution with amultiaspectual study of the concept of urbanity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses the role of e-textiles as user-interfaces and their properties in differenc to common interfaces such as buttons or touch-screens for example. A view on society and on our relation to nature and technical devices will be given. As a theoretical background Foucault‘s panopticism will be mentioned. LÄS MER