Sökning: "of the future"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19311 uppsatser innehållade orden of the future.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Mass media and journalists have faced criticism from academia due to a perceived tendency to present conflicts without paying sufficient attention to details, instead focusing on ‘sensational’ aspects, which will attract the interest of readers. Because of this, one academic debate within the field of journalism is whether ‘traditional’ media has served its purpose and needs to be replaced with newer forms of journalism which seeks to provide a more nuanced and balanced portrayal of conflicts. LÄS MER
2. THE #METOO MOVEMENT AND WOMEN’S MOBILIZATION: WHY HAS SWEDEN OUTPERFORMED DENMARK? A Qualitative Study of Sweden and DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although Sweden and Denmark are often viewed as being part of “egalitarian Scandinavia”, the recent #MeToo movement has revealed a conflicting reality of a high prevalence of sexual violence in both countries. However, as it turns out, the movement has received considerably more attention in Sweden than in Denmark. LÄS MER
3. MACROECONOMIC CONDITIONS AND EDUCATIONAL POLICY PREFERENCES The case of youth unemployment and VETMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : On the subject of educational policy preferences, much are left to be said. Although the bulk of work on determinants has focused on welfare policies at large, a new strand of literature are making the case that education can be fruitfully integrated into comparative welfare studies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effect of quality of government on low-intensity internal conflict, and how this relationship could be conditioned by the extent of ethnic division, in a context of developing and newly industrialised countries. It hypothesises that (H1) impartial bureaucracy reduces internal conflict, and that (H2) this effect is diminished in highly ethnically divided societies, and finally test these propositions empirically by using data from the Quality of Government Institute’s Expert Survey and the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED). LÄS MER
5. HOPPLÖSHET, FRUSTRATION OCH DRÖMMEN OM ETT BÄTTRE LIV En kvalitativ intervjustudie om unga vuxnas tankar om framtiden i Bosnien-HercegovinaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyse how a certain group of young and well-educated citizens inTuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina, discuss their aspiration to leave the country after they graduatefrom the university. The overarching questions are what their driving force is to leave the countryand what do they expect of a life abroad. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet of the future.