Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32827 uppsatser innehållade ordet order.
1. Municipal Land Allocations: Legally Problematic but Economically Efficient? A Study of the Relation Between Land Allocations and State Aid.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Exploitation of municipal-owned land may be done through distribution of land allocations. A land allocation means the sole right for developers to negotiate with municipalities regarding how a specific area of municipal-owned land should be exploited. LÄS MER
2. Gender and Climate Change. An Emperical Legal Study of Gender Responsiveness in Kenyan Climate Change Response DocumentsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change, also referred to as global warming, is affecting every continent of the world, affecting lives and causing significant impacts on the environment as well national economies. Kenya and neighbouring countries in East Africa are some of the countries hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
4. Grammatical Effects of Affect A contrastive corpus analysis of the use and meaning of infant and babyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at (1) outlining a basic understanding of how affective, or expressive,meaning can be understood relative to linguistic meaning and language at large, and (2) analysinghow affective meaning may relate to epistemological status and reference type in actual languageuse. The thesis' theoretical framework is largely situated within the paradigm of cognitivelinguistics, and in particular drawing from the work of Langacker (2008). LÄS MER
5. KVINNAN I KONFLIKTEN Stridande soldat eller gråtande moder? En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av könsrepresentation i svensk egenproducerad konfliktrapporteringKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe purpose of this study is to acquire knowledge of how much and in what way women, compared to men, are portrayed in Swedish self-produced conflict reporting. The aim is to investigate the quantitative representation of the sexes and to conclude to what extent men and women get to play leading, subordinated or minor parts, and to what extent they get portrayed with stereotypical masculine and feminine attributes. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet order.