Sökning: "organic growth and inorganic growth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden organic growth and inorganic growth.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : Willow short rotation coppice (SRC) is a perennial gricultural crop used for the production of biomass for energy in Sweden. Environmental applications of willow SRC became of interest in the last years, such as the use of willow phytoremediation systems for the treatment of andfill leachate. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : The resting area is the most important place in the barn for the dairy cow, sometimes called the heart of the free stall system. Inadequate design of the lying area, and lack of or poor quality of bedding materials may reduce the hygiene of the stall. LÄS MER
3. Investigation of soil related potential for sustainable growth and development of Oil Palm (Elaeis quineensis Jacq) in NigeriaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Seven representative soil sites at the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm and Research (NIFOR) were studied to evaluate the present fertility status of the soils for sustainable production of palm oil and in particular investigate the soil boron status. Profiles were sited at Edo State (Ed1, Ed2 and Ed3) and Akwa Ibom State (Akwa1, Akwa2, Akwa3 and Akwa4). LÄS MER
4. Cultivation of eleven different species of freshwater microalgae using simulated flue gas mimicking effluents from paper mills as carbon sourceH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för kemi- och bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Today a lot of carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere due to human activities. A way of recycling the carbon and reuse waste for something beneficial is needed. Microalgae have the capacity to fixate inorganic CO2 into organic matters and purify flue gases from this component. LÄS MER
5. Study on one-stage Partial Nitritation-Anammox process in Moving Bed Biofilm Reactors: a sustainable nitrogen removal.Master-uppsats, KTH/VA-teknik, Vatten, Avlopp och Avfall
Sammanfattning : In the last decade, several novel and cost-effective biological nitrogen removal technologies have been developed. The discovery of anaerobic ammonium oxidation (Anammox), about 15 years ago, has resulted in new opportunities for research and development of sustainable nitrogen removal systems. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet organic growth and inorganic growth.