Sökning: "organic growth and inorganic growth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden organic growth and inorganic growth.
1. Investigation of soil related potential for sustainable growth and development of Oil Palm (Elaeis quineensis Jacq) in NigeriaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Seven representative soil sites at the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm and Research (NIFOR) were studied to evaluate the present fertility status of the soils for sustainable production of palm oil and in particular investigate the soil boron status. Profiles were sited at Edo State (Ed1, Ed2 and Ed3) and Akwa Ibom State (Akwa1, Akwa2, Akwa3 and Akwa4). LÄS MER
2. Cultivation of eleven different species of freshwater microalgae using simulated flue gas mimicking effluents from paper mills as carbon sourceH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för kemi- och bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Today a lot of carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere due to human activities. A way of recycling the carbon and reuse waste for something beneficial is needed. Microalgae have the capacity to fixate inorganic CO2 into organic matters and purify flue gases from this component. LÄS MER
3. Study on one-stage Partial Nitritation-Anammox process in Moving Bed Biofilm Reactors: a sustainable nitrogen removal.Master-uppsats, KTH/VA-teknik, Vatten, Avlopp och Avfall
Sammanfattning : In the last decade, several novel and cost-effective biological nitrogen removal technologies have been developed. The discovery of anaerobic ammonium oxidation (Anammox), about 15 years ago, has resulted in new opportunities for research and development of sustainable nitrogen removal systems. LÄS MER
4. Concentration and offtake of trace elements and macronutrients in Italian ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum Lam.) and spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) grown on soils amended with water treatment residual sludgeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Aluminium sulphate (Al2(SO4)3) is usually added during the drinking water treatment processin order to precipitate organic and inorganic material, resulting in aluminium-based drinkingwater treatment residual sludge (WTR). Since 2003 Swedish law no longer permits WTR tobe deposited in lakes, and there is an interest to explore the possibility to utilize WTR as soilamendment. LÄS MER
5. Design and construction of ultrahigh vacuum system to fabricateSpintronic devices, fabrication and characterization of OMAR (organic magnetoresistance) devicesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns design and construction of an ultra high vacuum chamber to fabricate and characterize spintronic devices. The long term intention is to fabricate spin valve structures with V[TCNE]2 (hybrid organic inorganic semiconductor room temperature magnet) sandwiched between two ferromagnetic electrodes, which requires better than 10-8mbar of vacuum. LÄS MER