Sökning: "organization management master"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 142 uppsatser innehållade orden organization management master.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik; Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : As the topical engineering industry has reached a point where technical innovation and technical features have become less important as means of competition, TechCo has realized the importance of user involvement in their early stages of development. However, in order to absorb this new input flow, certain prerequisites are needed namely an innovative climate and a proficient FFE. LÄS MER
22. Sri Lanka Unites and reconciliation. Transformation through change agents of a war infected nationMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för Management (MAM)
Sammanfattning : This qualitative master essay has taken place as a field study in the Sri Lankan post-war environment. The official peace started in 2009 and the country has had almost 30 years of war between the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) and the Sri Lankan government. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Knowledge has been an important asset for organizations. To be successful, organizationsshould manage their organization knowledge efficiently. An important part of organizationalknowledge lies as “experience” in tacit form. Especially in engineering companies, that tacitknowledge could be much valuable to discard. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Industriella informations- och styrsystem
Sammanfattning : Information Technology (IT) has become a vital tool for most industrial businesses and Scania CV AB is no exception. As the importance of IT generally has increased, the usage and number of applications has grown as well. Applications are substantial assets for an organization that is heavily supported by IT. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Industriella informations- och styrsystem; KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : The overbridging aspect of this interpretative master thesis is the implementation of a project prioritizing strategy. The concept is subdivided into three processes and entities, which could be seen as tools; project management office(PMO), project evaluation and project selection, which in turn are discussed separately. LÄS MER