Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17340 uppsatser innehållade ordet paper.
1. THE RISE OF ACE AS A DESCRIPTOR A Linguistic Study Concerning the Jargon within an Online Asexual CommunityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to explore the jargon that can be found within an online asexual community. The most common definition of asexuality is that a person does not feel sexual attraction to any gender. This group of people has since the 1950s gained attention in fields such as biomedicine and social sciences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Byron’s work is unique amongst writers of the 18th and 19th century due to the human element and its interaction with nature. Thus, the aim of this study is to examine the view of nature in Byron’s poetry (specifically his sea poetry) and establish a Byronic Standard of ecopoesis offering counterbalance to the Wordsworthian Standard and the ecocritical binaries of dwelling-wandering and nature-culture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper is a cross-national panel study evaluating how education-, health- and political dimensions of gender equality are affected by the size and composition of the female labor market. The hypothesis is that improving labor force participation and female employment in the service sector have a positive relationship with the dimensions of gender equality. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The scope of this paper is the interpretation of Henryk Mikołaj Górecki's Lobgesang op. 76. Lobgesang is not often performed and there is not much information about it. This has given me the opportunity to not be influenced so much by others and to therefore make the interpretation strictly my own. LÄS MER
5. “MAN JOBBAR JU FÖR ATT MAN SKA KUNNA LEVA” - En intervjustudie om Generation Z:s attityder och värderingar i arbetslivetKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : There is a new generation about to enter the labour market called Generation Z which in this paper comprises individuals born from 1990 to 2010. There does not seem to be an extensive amount of previous research about this generation, nor about its approach on work life. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet paper.