Sökning: "penetration depth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden penetration depth.
1. Study of the effect of process parameters in laser blown powder with superalloys : Varying laser power and scanning speed, analyzing material propertiesMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is a growing process interesting many companies in many industries. Thereare multiple processes within the familty of AM, but this study focuses on laser blown powder (LBP). LBP involves a laser beam focused on the substrate with powder being blown into the laser beam. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : In 2017, 255 of Sweden's 290 municipalities reported a shortage of residential housing (Boverket, 2017). The answer is to build more. Due to urbanization pressure, concerns for saving valuable agricultural land, growing national and EU demands on energy-efficiency, there is an increasing number of new and dense urban developments. LÄS MER
3. Investigation of material removal techniques for residual stress profile determination on induction hardened steelMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The residual stress profile is a major factor on the fatigue life of components that are subjected to cyclic loading. In order to measure these stresses x-ray diffraction (XRD) is commonly used. The penetration depth of x-rays is limited for this method and thus, it must be combined with material removal to determine in-depth stress profiles. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Punata alluvial fan, situated in central Bolivia (Valle Alto) between the Altiplano and the lowlands, is an important aquifer for the local rural population. Due to rapid development and population growth in the area, the demand for fresh water has increased in recent year. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Elektronik
Sammanfattning : The idea is to improve or help the treatments that exist in the market in the medical field. Treatments such as mammography or radiotherapy make use of X-rays. X-rays are electromagnetic radiation in a high frequency band, this type of electromagnetic is dangerous to health because ionizing radiation is used, ionized atoms interact with matter. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet penetration depth.