Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7483 uppsatser innehållade ordet perspective.
1. E-books in Irish University Libraries: Changes and challenges in collection development and acquisitionsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the impact of the advent of e-books on collection development and acquisition in Irish university libraries. Semi-structured interviews with informants working as acquisition librarians, sub-librarians and collection management librarians were conducted to investigate their experiences and perceptions of e-book acquisition and collection management. LÄS MER
2. Intern kommunikation av värderings- och imagerelaterade frågor Medarbetarnas roll i hållbarhetsarbetet på Clas OhlsonMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Communication of sustainable development has become an increasingly important part of organisation’s corporate branding. Consumers demand more transparency from businesses and want to know more about how they work with these issues. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The official guidelines in health care state that a more severely ill patient should be prioritized over a less severely ill patient, but it is still debatable how much more care and resources should be allocated to this patient. The aim of this study is to address this issue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Mobila enheter som stöd i informationssökning och hantering inom yrkesutbildning: Aspekter av kommunikation, samarbete och lärandeMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to outline experiences of mobile devices’ suitability to using them in teaching from teacher’s perspective inside Finnish vocational schools; how to benefit devices better in learning process, communication, collaboration, information searching and sharing between teacher, student, stakeholders and outer world. Mobile learning as an extension and possibility to more regenerative learning, effective communication and information management tool is viewed from working life demands in the 21st century. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perspective.