Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13519 uppsatser innehållade ordet perspective.
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Increasing workplace complexity has been regarded as a significant issue that might influencethe psychological well-being of employees. Whilst occupational health research has oftentried to explore this well-being, there is a lack of research investigating the issue from thecommunication perspective. LÄS MER
2. Feedback as a Tool for Writing Progression Researching upper secondary EFL students’ writing progress and perceptions of written feedback in a social cognitive perspective UniversityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study takes its stance in the social cognitive theory investigating the writing progression made by students at upper secondary level in a nine week study. It comprises two groups, one experimental group given an introduction distinguishing the implicit theories (mindsets) we tend to hold, and one control group. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The attitudes and opinions of most people have been shown to be rather unstable and people seem to express different views on different occasions. Some researchers even go as far as claiming that many people let chance decide what they answer on opinion polls and surveys. Still, there has long been a preference for strong opinions in our society. LÄS MER
4. Language within a Language Scientific Concept Formation within Integrated Science and Language LearningMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim was to investigate formation of specific concepts in some lessons of biology whereEnglish was the language of instruction.Vygotsky's theory of meaning and sense realised during concept formation has become the background theory together with Lemke's notion of learning science through communicating science. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Margaret Atwood’s debut novel The Edible Woman follows protagonist MarianMacAlpin’s life over the span of a few months, through her engagement to, and subsequentbreakup from, Peter Wollander. There are references to food on almost every page, and therelationship between women and food in particular has been extensively analysed by feministcritics of the novel. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perspective.