Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11199 uppsatser innehållade ordet perspective.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the scholarly communication activities in two scientific fields, chemistry and economics, in a Polish context. The dissertation aims at investigating what characterises the publishing choices of researchers and what supplementary forms for the dissemination of research output are used by scholars. LÄS MER
2. C. M. Carlanders Svenska bibliotek och ex-libris (1904): En källkritisk studie av kvinnors bibliotek under tidigmodern tid.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the historical information about women’s libraries and book ownership during the early modern period in the work of Carl Magnus Carlander, Svenska bibliotek och ex-libris [Swedish libraries and ex-libris] (1904) and to inquire the scientific value of the information. A gender perspective is applied to the study. LÄS MER
3. A Good Education?: A descriptive study of the implementation of critical thinking, international cooperation and sustainable development in Gy11 and SAMSAM01bKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides a descriptive study from a pedagogic perspective that analyzesobjectives, directives and content related to the social science core class, SAMSAM01b, atGothenburg public high schools. The purpose is to further explore the role of education inrelation to global development and international relations. LÄS MER
4. "Smartphonen är som en egen liten hjärna". En kvalitativ studie om specialpedagogers syn på smartphonens användbarhet som pedagogiskt hjälpmedel för elever i behov av särskilt stöd i gymnasieskolanMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the present study is to investigate whether and how nine teachers of special education for older students, primarily at Upper secondary school, consider the smartphone an appropriate pedagogical means of assistance to improve participation and to support students with special education needs within and outside the school environment. Theory: The theoretical framework for the study is the sociocultural perspective on learning. LÄS MER
5. The work on sustainability in the use and disposal stage of a garment’s life cycle - The perspective of three Swedish clothing companiesMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this study is to identify how clothing companies are striving for sustainability within their product life cycle; to which extent these companies are working on the sustainability of the use and disposal stage; and their willingness to interfere more in these stages by improving the use and disposal habits of their customers by offering care, repair and end of use services. Research questions: What activities are the clothing companies undertaking in order to improve the sustainability of the use and disposal stage? o How are the clothing companies communicating correct use, maintenance and disposal of their products to consumers? o What are the difficulties the clothing companies are facing in their efforts to become more engaged in the use and disposal stage? Method: The research was conducted with an inductive approach, by collecting secondary data from previous studies and theories, and by accumulating primary data from semi-structured interviews with the CSR coordinator of Didriksons, the Director of Sustainability of Haglöfs and the CSR manager of Nudie Jeans. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perspective.