Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10941 uppsatser innehållade ordet perspective.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: This paper was performed by a student in the Public Health Sciences program at the University of Gothenburg as a mandate from the district administration (SDF) Askim-Frölunda-Högsbo in Gothenburg. The assignment was formed on the basis of a need for a new service with a family-centered approach in the form of a family center for families with children aged 6-12 years. LÄS MER
2. EU Funds Assistance and the Quality of Institutions in the Member States: The twofold relationshipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A question how effective European Union Cohesion Fund and Structural Funds are in promoting economic growth and speeding up the process of convergence has attracted an interest of international community and a broad circle of scientists. While some authors claim that only for countries with the “right“ institutions these funds bring benefit, some research on international aid shows that financial assistance is likely to reduce quality of institutions in the recipient countries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In today’s globalized world, with moving workforces, there is high pressure from the society for working with diversity management. The executives of diversity play an important role in whether an initiative will be successful or not, which is why the focus has been on theexecutives’ perspective and intentions on the initiatives. LÄS MER
4. Changes in tax behavior after the audit abolishment -A study based on the micro-entrepreneur's perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction:SinceachangedregulationinNovember1,2010smallerbusinessescouldchooseiftheywanttouseanauditorornot.Thebusinessesthatmayhavefreeauditdutyarecalledmicro-‐enterprises.Theyalonestandfor39percentofthenationinaccuratetaxation. LÄS MER
5. Can CSR be used to increase loyalty among Chinese employees in China? A study from a Western perspectiveKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : One of the largest difficulties faced by multinational firms operating in China is the high turnover rate among their Chinese employees. In fact, in 2013, it was rated by US firms to be a larger problem than for example restrictions on foreign investment, transparency and problems related to protection of intellectual property rights (USCBC, 2013). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perspective.