Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7572 uppsatser innehållade ordet perspective.
1. EU Funds Assistance and the Quality of Institutions in the Member States: The twofold relationshipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A question how effective European Union Cohesion Fund and Structural Funds are in promoting economic growth and speeding up the process of convergence has attracted an interest of international community and a broad circle of scientists. While some authors claim that only for countries with the “right“ institutions these funds bring benefit, some research on international aid shows that financial assistance is likely to reduce quality of institutions in the recipient countries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In today’s globalized world, with moving workforces, there is high pressure from the society for working with diversity management. The executives of diversity play an important role in whether an initiative will be successful or not, which is why the focus has been on theexecutives’ perspective and intentions on the initiatives. LÄS MER
3. Changes in tax behavior after the audit abolishment -A study based on the micro-entrepreneur's perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction:SinceachangedregulationinNovember1,2010smallerbusinessescouldchooseiftheywanttouseanauditorornot.Thebusinessesthatmayhavefreeauditdutyarecalledmicro-‐enterprises.Theyalonestandfor39percentofthenationinaccuratetaxation. LÄS MER
4. Can CSR be used to increase loyalty among Chinese employees in China? A study from a Western perspectiveKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : One of the largest difficulties faced by multinational firms operating in China is the high turnover rate among their Chinese employees. In fact, in 2013, it was rated by US firms to be a larger problem than for example restrictions on foreign investment, transparency and problems related to protection of intellectual property rights (USCBC, 2013). LÄS MER
5. Regional integration – changes & challenges. A case study of Bulgaria in the perspective of Swedish manufacturing TNCsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain how foreign TNCs have been affected by a country’s integration into the EU, with a focus on production networks. The research question that will be answered concerns how Bulgaria’s entry into the EU has changed the structure of Swedish manufacturing TNCs’ production networks. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perspective.