Sökning: "political organization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 643 uppsatser innehållade orden political organization.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corruption is a problem that has existed throughout the history of mankind and in the field of political science supposed to be one of the biggest hindrances in developing countries. This has made corruption into a great concern for the international community and one may wonder if it is even possible to eradicate what some researcher label as a form of cancer, namely corruption. LÄS MER
2. SNYGGT PÅ PAPPRET, SVÅRT I VERKLIGHETEN En studie av implementeringen av omorganisationen i FörsäkringskassanKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In a constantly changing world state agencies have to be able to re-organize to meet their customers’ expectations, without compromising the agency’s daily work. The state agencies’ work is highly important since it is through them that most citizens meet political decisions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a quantitative study with elements of qualitative analysis. The purpose of this quantitative study was to investigate WHAT was written about Ukraine's independence 1917 in Swedish press 1917–1918. LÄS MER
4. Slow Food for thought: food as cultural heritage expressed in the Slow Food movement’s external communicationMagister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the Slow Food movement which started in Italy in the late 80’s and today is an internationally spread organization with around 100 000 participants in 160 countries. The core aim within the Slow Food movement is combining everyone’s “right to pleasure” with social responsibility, summed up in their motto: “Good, Clean and Fair”. LÄS MER
5. "We became sisters, not of blood but of pain" : Women's experiences of organization and empowerment in relation to enforced disappearances in MexicoMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Latinamerikainstitutet
Sammanfattning : Enforced disappearances has been used as a repressive strategy by numerous Latin American states against tens of thousands of presumed political opponents and adversaries, starting in the 1960’s in Guatemala. In contemporary Latin America, Mexico holds the record for disappearances, both politically and non-politically motivated, with more than 30 000 cases reported since the beginning of the drug war in 2006. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet political organization.