Sökning: "political risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1141 uppsatser innehållade orden political risk.
1. Irreguljära migranters situation på den svenska arbetsmarknaden - Arbetsrättsligt skydd trots illegalt arbete?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Irregular migrant workers are those who work in Sweden without valid permission and they are a vulnerable group in the Swedish labour market. Employers tend to exploit these people and therefore they often work under very bad working conditions and receive worse protection of employment rights. LÄS MER
2. AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT The Effect of Labor Market Disadvantage and Mainstream Party Convergence on Anti- Establishment AttitudesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Workers in precarious employment may have no incentives to support the political system.Drawing on the insider-outsider debate, and the populism and party decline literatures, this thesis first investigates David Rueda’s claim that workers in precarious employment may have reasons to turn against the political establishment (the exclusion hypothesis). LÄS MER
3. Are polygamous marriages to be considered a human rights violation or a human rights realization in the contexts of Sweden and Tanzania?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This two-case study “Are polygamous marriages to be considered a human rights violation or a human rights realization in the contexts of Sweden and Tanzania?” focuses on whether polygamous marriages can be considered a human rights violation in line with Universalism and the violation of women’s rights, or a human rights realization in line with Cultural Relativism and cultural and religious rights, in the contexts of Sweden and Tanzania. The research consists of two components. LÄS MER
4. Nationens fiender En kvantitativ innehållsanalys om partiskhet i Dagens Nyheter och Aftonbladet gentemot svenska partierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study aims to show to what degree that two of largest newspapers in Sweden, Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet, might be biased towards any of the Swedish political parties. We also want to see if Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet differ in their coverage of Swedish politics. LÄS MER
5. Flykten undan klimatförändringar - en undersökning av möjligheten att hävda klimatförändringar som grund för skydd i annan statUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : During many years, migration has been a part of people’s life and the reasons for migration have varied. One group of migrants that has become larger in recent years is the “climate refugees”. This concept has its foundation in the fact that these humans are forced to flee from the effects of climate changes. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet political risk.