Sökning: "prestige forms"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden prestige forms.
1. Analyzing and Design of a Mosque in a Multicultural Society With Cultural Approach : Analyzing and Design of a Mosque in a Multicultural Society With Cultural ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : This project attempted to detennine cultural factors in architecture and include these factors in architectural form and function. This work also aimed to determine the influence of certain contexts on architectural design specific to a certain region with a unique culture. LÄS MER
2. Philanthropy and Political Influence: A case study on the link between symbolic capital, political access and public perception of Bill GatesKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The influence wielded through private philanthropy has made a comeback to the academic and public discussion, as large foundations such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) invest increasing amounts of money in national and international development efforts. This thesis researches one aspect of philanthropy that has received little attention in the debate on its implications for political equality: Firstly, the link of philanthropy and the accumulation of symbolic capital; and secondly, the resulting political influence of philanthropists. LÄS MER
3. "Min kompis Sebastian, som du också känner..." : När den informella podcasten anammas av tidningshusenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : 2012 was the year when the podcast had a breakthrough in Sweden. As media corporatehouses developed, they adopted new forms to mediate journalistic material, whereas the podcasts was one of them. LÄS MER
4. Suburban Swedish maturing : Examining variation and perceptions among adult speakers of Swedish contemporary urban vernacularMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Up to now, adolescent speakers have been the primary focus when researching contemporary variation in the language of Sweden’s urban areas. This study contributes to the growing body of research on the topic by examining and reporting on adult speakers of what is here referred to as förortssvenska (English: Suburban Swedish). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teaterhögskolan i Malmö; Lunds universitet/Musikhögskolan i Malmö
Sammanfattning : (Musicality in acting: musicality as a standard and an educational goal for Western spoken theatre) Abstract This thesis takes its point of departure in the prominent use of the term ’musicality’ as a prestige word in theatre discourse where, obviously, not exactly the same reference and meaning is ascribed to the concept as in contexts of music. There seems to be very little previous research in this area, if any. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet prestige forms.