Sökning: "price-to-earnings ratio"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden price-to-earnings ratio.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the impact of political risk on financial performance. In order to assess the quantitative measure of political risk principal component analysis is performed referring to six indicators, which measure different areas of political environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Investors are always searching the market for stocks that are undervalued and that can potentially create value. One way of finding undervalued stocks is to carefully analyze firms’ accounting ratios. LÄS MER
3. The relationship between volatility of price multiples and volatility of stock prices : A study of the Swedish market from 2003 to 2012Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet (USBE); Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet (USBE)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of our study was to examine the relationship between the volatility of price multiples and the volatility of stock prices in the Swedish market from 2003 to 2012. Our focus was on the price-to-earnings ratio and the price-to-book ratio. LÄS MER
4. Which Factors Explain Stock Returns on the Shanghai Stock Exchange Market? : A Panel Data Analysis of a Young Stock MarketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : This paper studies factors that influence the stock return on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) market. To achieve this goal, a stock-fixed effects model is estimated using a panel data sample comprising 100 companies listed on the SSE market during the 72-month period from January 2002 to December 2007. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate if peer-groups based on industry classification perform as well as, or better than, peer-groups based on other measures that represent factors affecting the price-to-earnings multiple. In contrast with previous empirical studies, a solid theoretical approach is used in defining which factors, according to valuation theory, affect the P/E-ratio. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet price-to-earnings ratio.