Sökning: "process management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2691 uppsatser innehållade orden process management.
1. Traditional Management Accounting in Process-oriented Manufacturing: Frictions In a World of Bearings -A case study of SKFMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Backgroundandproblem:Inrecentyearsmanyfirmsareadoptingnewprocess-‐orientedsystemsandconceptstobecomemorecompetitive.Theemergenceoftheseconcepts,suchasleanproduction,hasputthetraditionalManagementAccountingSystem(MAS)inachallengingsituationwhereitisarguedtogivebirthtopotentialconflictsandharmtheapplicationofnewoperationalconcepts. LÄS MER
2. Municipal decision support -About Swedish municipalities implementing the simultaneous offer of full-time employment and the introduction of an internal personnel poolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The starting point for this thesis has been the great process of change that Swedish municipalities now arefacing due to the political directive of offering full-time employment to all part-time employees. The aimof the research is to create a decision support model for Swedish municipalities, which simultaneouslyintroduce the offer of full-time employment and an internal personnel pool. LÄS MER
3. Women's access to safe water - In times of change and uncertainty - A case study from Mangapwani in Zanzibar, TanzaniaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet. Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The main concern of this thesis is to find out how the potable and safe water situation in one village in Zanzibar affects the lives of the women and how the women experience the situation. The focus is on what kinds of constraints there are on a local and administrative level that may affect women’s access to water. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine progression in user education atprimary and secondary school levels, specifically the role played byschool libraries, librarians and strategy documents in securingeducational progression. Progression is examined in the user educationprovided by the five schools, part of the same municipal schoolmanagement area which share the same strategy plan. LÄS MER
5. Management of Relief Supply Chain & Humanitarian Aids Logistics through Supply Chain Resilience Case Study: South West Asia Tsunami (2004)Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Ingenjörshögskolan (IH)
Sammanfattning : Humanitarian logistics and relief supply chain management is a relatively new area of investigation which is typically associated with unexpected disasters that require immediate actions and responses. It can be defined as “the process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, cost-effective flow and storage of goods and materials, as well as related information, from point of origin to point of consumption for the purpose of meeting the end beneficiary‟s requirements” (Thomas, 2005). LÄS MER