Sökning: "prognostic factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden prognostic factors.
1. A sustainable technology? : How citizen movements in Germany frame CCS and how this relates to sustainabilityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is a technology that is developed with the aim of decreasing the emissions of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide (CO2) in order to mitigate global climate change. However, citizens strongly oppose the technology in areas where carbon storages are supposed to be constructed. LÄS MER
2. Prognostic Factors for 12 Month Major Molecular Response for Patients with Chronic Myeloid LeukemiaMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chronic Myeloid Leukemia is a kind of blood cancer with around 1 incidence per 100 000 persons/year. After the development of an effective treatment, imatinib, in the late 1990:s, the survival percentage has increased drastically. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : Measurement of plasma concentrations of natriuretic peptides have been suggested to be of diagnostic and prognostic value in canine cardiac disease. In several previous canine studies, however, a considerable overlap between investigated groups has been identified. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Läkarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Background: Erysipelas is a common infection that often reoccurs, but only a few studies have investigated risk factors for recurrent episodes. How the natural course of events in the infection corresponds to the inflammatory signs is not well described. LÄS MER
5. Skattning av prognostiska faktorer för gradering av smärtans komplexitet hos patienter i behov av multimodal smärtrehabilitering inom två vårdnivåer.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Sjukgymnastik
Sammanfattning : AbstractPURPOSE:The aim of this study was to describe and compare possible differences regarding selected prognostic factors for disability between patients with non-specific chronic pain who were about to start a multidisciplinary treatment program (MMR), either within primary care (MMR1) or hospital care (MMR2).METHODS:The study had a descriptive and comparative cross sectional design. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet prognostic factors.