Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade ordet prominence.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to examine the agenda setting effects of Twitter users by exploring the use of hashtag #UgandaDecides and the retweet (RT) activity during the 2016 presidential election. I do this by applying the first level agenda setting theory which holds that the news media sets the public agenda. LÄS MER
2. Serviceability assessment of footbridges when subjected to vibrations induced by running pedestriansMaster-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Vibration serviceability in the design of footbridges is gathering enormous prominence as comfort restrictions get enhanced. Comfort verifications are often becoming critical when considering human induced dynamic loading on lightweight structures, which are increasing in slenderness and flexibility. LÄS MER
3. “An English which is not connected to Great Britain, the USA or any other geographical region.” : How is English presented in the Swedish educational television series Pick a colour?Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : English is used worldwide as a native, second and foreign language and as a language of international communication. The uses and status of English in Sweden have been discussed in terms of its influence and ubiquity, with its presence in daily life leading some to consider English could be better described as a second, rather than foreign, language in the country. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. In this ever-changing world of software development, the process of organizations adopting distributed development is gaining prominence. Implementing various development processes in such distributed environment is giving rise to numerous issues which affects the quality of the product. LÄS MER
5. Unraveling the underlying mechanisms : a coevolutionary narrative of Ghana’s electricity system and the barriers to solar energy contributing to the national gridMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Academic literatures state that the inadequacy of political will, lack of financial incentives, high costs of renewables, low awareness, and prominence of thermal sources is creating barriers to the adoption of renewable energy, despite the favorable environmental conditions for them in Ghana, especially solar. Within the context of sustainability, understanding the mechanisms that have produced these barriers can improve the possibility of identifying pathways to increasing the use of renewable energy in powering development. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet prominence.