Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 292 uppsatser innehållade ordet prostitution.
1. Liderlig spermiekloak eller olyckligt offer? : En studie av den prostituerade kvinnan i reglementeringens StockholmL3-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The prostitute has always been a canvas for society to paint its picture on. Who she was was not as important as who society made her out to be. This essay intends to show how the idea of the prostituted woman was constituted during the regulation of prostitution in the late 19th and early 20th century in Stockholm. LÄS MER
2. Child prostituion in Southeast Asia : A qualitative case study on the factors that contributes to child prostitution in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and The PhilippinesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This study researches the issue of child prostitution in the Southeast Asia region. Child prostitution is a horrible phenomenon which is affecting millions of children worldwide and lives on despite the world’s knowledge about it and a lot of actors fighting to end it. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Avdelningen för teologi
Sammanfattning : Begging has engaged many people in Sweden in recent years and the debate has been intense, not least in media. When relatively wealthy people in the welfare state Sweden meet beggars, ethical issues arise. Poverty comes close and becomes more apparent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine the problem representation of prostitution in Swedish prostitution policy using Carol Bacchis discourse analysis method “What’s the problem represented to be?”. The material studied were official reports of the Swedish government(SOUs), specifically Könshandeln (SOU 1995:15) and Förbud mot köp av sexuell tjänst. LÄS MER
5. Att konstruera ett offer : en kritisk diskursanalys av Socialstyrelsens utbildningsmaterial ”Sex mot ersättning”M1-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : In 1999, Sweden was the first country in the world to criminalize the buying, but not the selling, of sexual services. This law is based on the ideological stance that transactional sex is to be understood as men’s violence against women. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet prostitution.