Sökning: "qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14142 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative research.
1. Social exclusion and discrimination of vulnerable EU migrants Comparative Analysis From the Perspective of Third Sector Organisations in Gothenburg and Copenhagen Master’s ProgrammeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : After the EU enlargements in 2004 and 2007, an increased migration has occurred within theEU borders. The right to free movement has made mobility possible within the Member Stateswithout any resident permit. LÄS MER
2. Social work with undocumented migrants: Services, Construction of needs and Problem-solving approaches of Civil Society Organizations in Gothenburg-Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : As pride to the social work profession, social workers in the civil society honor the imperative to extend social work services to undocumented migrants by constructing this group as eligible and deserving within the civil society space. The aim of the study was to deepen understanding of social work practice with undocumented migrants by inquiring into the services, construction of needs and problem-solving approaches of civil society organizations in Gothenburg, Sweden. LÄS MER
3. STOP IT! YOU’RE SPOILING IT! - The (un)desirable consequences of state aid in face of the 2008 economic crisisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the 2007-2008 global economic crisis it took not long until the crisis swapped over from affecting banks to affect the real economy. Governments saw the need to act in order to strengthen their economies facing recession. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Trafficking in persons is a global challenge. Several millions of victims are affected by trafficking annually. Most of these victims are children who are exploited sexually and into forced labour. There have been global concerns on the occurrence of trafficking and Ghana as a country, has been placed on the tier 2 watch list by the United States. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite generally high levels of female employment and an extensive provision of gender-specific institutions, refugee women still hold a marginalized position on the Swedish labour market. While there already exists a great deal of research covering the broader area of immigrant’s labour market integration, less is known about the specific needs and prerequisites of different subgroups within this heterogeneous population. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet qualitative research.