Sökning: "qualitative research"

Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13644 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative research.

  1. 1. Emotions in professional social work practice

    Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete

    Författare :Stefanie Dorotka; [2018-07-17]
    Nyckelord :professionalism; emotions; reflection; boundaries; social work; relationships;

    Sammanfattning : Social workers manage demands in their everyday professional practice, handling personal emotions and requests from the organisation and the situation. This thesis explores such emotions and demands and the discrepancies arising. LÄS MER

  2. 2. Voices of Female Youths Living with HIV/AIDS on their Experiences regarding access and Utilisation of Contraceptives: A case of Kawempe Division Kampala City, Uganda.

    Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete

    Författare :Brenda Nanyonga; [2018-07-17]
    Nyckelord :HIV AIDS; contraception; access to contraceptives; utilisation of contraceptives; experiences of FYLWHA.;

    Sammanfattning : This study aimed at documenting experiences of FYLWHA regarding their access and utilisation of contraceptives with reference to Kawempe division of Kampala city-Uganda. Basically the study was guided by three objectives i.e. LÄS MER

  3. 3. Perceptions of sanitation structures among poor populations in Lusaka, Zambia: A qualitative study

    Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete

    Författare :Beatrice Chiwala; [2018-07-16]
    Nyckelord :Sanitation; peri-urban; flush toilet; perception; behavior;

    Sammanfattning : Only 40% of Zambia’s population has access to improved sanitation facilities. The remaining 60% (mostly people residing in peri-urban areas) share or use unimproved facilities; with others still practicing open defecation. 96% of Kalingalinga households use unimproved pit latrines. LÄS MER

  4. 4. Patientdelaktighet inom intensivvård – är det möjligt? En intervjustudie med patientfokus


    Författare :Eva-Theres Spjuth; [2018-07-10]
    Nyckelord :Delaktighet; patientdelaktighet; intensivvård; intensivvårdspatient; kvalitativ;

    Sammanfattning : Background: Patient participation is established in laws and its’ significance has gained meaning in health care, especially due to the progress of person-centered care. The concept lacks clarity but has recently been described as a relationship between healthcare provider and patient and where staff gives back part of their power to ensure that the patient should achieve participation. LÄS MER

  5. 5. Livets slutna cirkel


    Författare :Hanna Sandersson; Johanna Sylvén; [2018-07-10]
    Nyckelord :Organdonationsprocessen; uppfattningar; erfarenheter; perioperativ vård; fenomenografi; operationssjuksköterskor;

    Sammanfattning : Background: Within the Swedish health care system, the organ donation process is an established practice, yet people die waiting for organs. The investigation on donation and transplant issues from the state, indicates that organ donation is a core subject in today's society. LÄS MER


Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet qualitative research.

Din email-adress: