Sökning: "quantitative STUDY"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3447 uppsatser innehållade orden quantitative STUDY.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Lean Production is a well-established concept that has been most prominent within the car manufacturing industry. It bases on the ide to remove all waste and to strip away unnecessary steps that do not add value to the customer. Agile, on the other hand, is a flexible concept, aimed to stay put during volatile circumstances. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : With the explosion of social media platforms in the interactive digital media realm and companies increased comprehension of the importance of having loyal customers, the question of social media usage in developing customer loyalty has become more and more prominent. Since social media allows firms to engage directly with the end‐consumer at a relatively low cost and with a higher level of efficiency, it is particularly important for small online branded retailers with limited marketing and PR budgets. LÄS MER
3. Translation of the Swedish connector "och" in English and of the English connector "and" in Swedish in fictional and non-fictional textsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This essay analyzes differences in the translation of the English coordinator "and" and the Swedish coordinator "och". The primary material consists of eight texts and their translations, four texts in Swedish and four in English. Each language has two fictional and two non-fictional texts. LÄS MER
4. Sailors and Tentative Talk-a-lots. - A study of folk linguistic notions of gendered language in action filmsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The relationship between reality and the media is a complex one; some say that media is the most important symbolic world for the shaping of our perception of reality while others argue that expecting the media to be representative of the real world may be potentially harmful for our understanding of this relationship. This study investigates this relationship by measuring the frequency of three folk linguistic notions of gendered language in action films. LÄS MER
5. Utbildning i våld i nära relationer. En kvantitativ studie om betydelsen av personalutbildning för att främja det preventiva arbetet.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Intimate partner violence (IPV) is a large public health problem that foremost affects both women and children, nationally and globally. Several accessible reports about IPV and education for staff that in their occupation can meet battered people shows the importance of increased education for several occupational groups to decrease the large number of unrecorded cases. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet quantitative STUDY.