Sökning: "regional protection for human rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden regional protection for human rights.
- Magister-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis paper examines the right to family life and how it can conflict with the child’s right to protection against harm. The paper examines how the international community views the family and what rights the family has in international law. LÄS MER
2. The right to effective remedies and procedural guarantees for people in need of international protectionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ambiguity and controversy abounds the debate over the thousands of people trying to enter the European territory and their rights, especially in their procedural form. This paper explores the latest developments in the context of the European Court of Human Rights’ and the European Court of Justice’s expansive interpretation of the right to an effective remedy and the procedural guarantees afforded to protection seekers by the pertaining international and regional legislation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focusing on the protection of fundamental human rights at work for third country migrant workers in the European Union, a region which attracts more and more migrant workers in recent years. The first Chapter introduces the background briefly, the methodology and the sources on which the research is conducted on and provides the scope and definition of the issues which are under discussion. LÄS MER
4. Discrimination Against Undocumented Migrant Workers in Latin America with a focus on Haitian migrants in The Dominican RepublicMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Intra-regional migration in Latin America is an increasing phenomenon. Many interregionalagreements and treaties are being consolidated in the region; however, thereare many cases of irregular migration, which leads the migrant worker to beundocumented in the country of destination. LÄS MER
5. Mandatory Prosecution Policies in Cases of Domestic Violence - A State Obligation under International Human Rights Law?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines international human rights law obligations regarding domestic violence, with a focus on to what extent there is a state obligation to implement mandatory prosecution policies in domestic violence cases. Domestic violence is understood as men’s violence against women in an intimate relationship and a structural perspective of domestic violence, in which the violence is seen as a problem of gender inequality, permeates the thesis and sets the tone for the analysis. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet regional protection for human rights.