Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 187 uppsatser innehållade ordet relocation.
1. ”Nu är det slut på Stockholmsfixeringen” En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av mediernas rapportering av regeringens beslut att flytta myndigheter från Stockholm.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is an analytical quantitative content analysis of the media's reporting ofthe Swedish government's decision to move several authorities from Stockholm to other partsof the country. The main purpose of the study was to examine the media's approach and discourse in the articles, and to find out whether there is a norm, that the media is taking a Stockholm-point-of-view in the reporting. LÄS MER
2. Is Investment Leakage for the Swedish FDI-flows Caused by the EU ETS? A study examining the connection between the EU Emission Trading System and Swedish foreign direct investment flows in the iron and steel sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the recent decades, the subject of a shift of emission from regions with stringent regulation to developing countries has arisen. At the same time, regulated countries such as Sweden has experienced less industrial growth. LÄS MER
3. Logistical Problems caused by Merger and Acquisition A case study of a horizontal merger in the industrial laundry industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Today’s quarries face a change in the operational processes, where the development of automated transport systems and machines have intensified the necessity for reliable and stable data transfer. Within the dynamic environment, with piles building up suddenly, frequently changing mining faces due to blasting, as well as a frequently changing general environment that affect the network coverage negatively, there is a need for a solution that can adapt to the changing environment. LÄS MER
5. EU VALUES IN THE SPOTLIGHT: A comparative thematic analysis of the nineteen European Medicines Agency bidding brochures that were submitted the 31 of July 2017 to the CommissionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : According to the Economic Intelligence Unit's 2017 Democracy Index, less than half of the EU countries are "fully democratic." Consequently, there is a deficiency in compliance to the EU values among the Member States in the EU. In 2016, United Kingdom voted in favor of leaving the European Union. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet relocation.